Chapter 60: The Perfect Girl

A/N: Vegeta allows Cella to go after 18 to absorb her and if trunks tires to stop her, vegeta would get in way.

Trunks was still yelling no.

Trunks: ...OOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Vegeta: Quiet, boy!

Trunks shuted up.

Vegeta: Now, continue.

Cella: Thank you. You see, my dear prince...

Vegeta: Don't push it.

Cella: Uh, you see, Vegeta, this is only my second form. I am merely Semi-Perfect.

Vegeta: Wait, how can you be Semi-Perfect? You're either perfect or you're not me--there's no gray area.

Cella: My point, is that this form was achieved by absorbing my sister, Android 17. And the only way I may obtain true perfection...

Vegeta: Is to absorb the bitch. So, in summation, you get the Android, and I get a proper challenge!

Cella: Oh, I promise you, Vegeta, you're going to get everything that's coming to you.

Vegeta: Oh ho ho! Ominous!

18 was listening.

Android 18: she wouldn't...! 16, she wouldn't, would she?!

Android 16: Wouldn't you?

Android 18: No!

Android 16: ...I'm sorry, what are we talking about again?

Krillin: Hey!

Androids 16 and 18 look over at Krillin.

Android 18's mind: Whoa, it's the bold one. Was he hiding there? Wait, what's that on the gro...?

She saw the detonator on the ground.

Android 18: Oh, my God.

Krillin: Uh, hi...

Android 18: Uh, hey...

Krillin: Look, I just... Can I ask something of you?

Android 18: S...Sure?

Krillin: Please don't kill anyone!

Android 18: Wait, are you....?

Android 16: No deal!

Android 18: 16!

Android 16: Son Goka is a person! Therefore, she is part of "anyone"! Therefore, no deal!

Android 18: 16, calm down! I will get you a Goka!

Android 16: Do you promise?

Android 18: Yes!

Android 16: ...Proceed.

Android 18: Okay! Now listen, we weren't planning on killing anyone!

Android 16: Except Goka!

Android 18: We haven't even killed anyone thus far! In fact, the only thing we want dead right now is Cella!

Android 16: Also Goka!

Krillin: Oh... Thank God, that makes this so much easier!

Krillin destroyed the detonator with his foot.

Android 18: Oh... Oh, wow. Well, I mean, that was really sweet and all, but...maybe you should have kept that around.

Krillin: What? Why?

Cella and vegeta continued with their conversation.

Cella: Vegeta, this is the only chance you're going to get! If she slips away now, you'll never get the opportunity to fight me at my full potential. And let's be honest, do you really think Goka can give you the challenge you deserve?