Chapter 34: The End of Cooler

A/N: your battle with cooler reaches it's end as the Arcosian tried to kill you and goka another way but it backfired on him and costed his life.

You, Goka and Cooler were continuing your fight while inside a Namekian house. Goka punched Cooler out of the house and knocked him down to the ground. He started to get up.

Cooler's mind: Rrrrgh! Damn saiyan monkey!

He turned around but you and goka were already gone.

Cooler: Huh? Where are they?!

As he looked around, you appeared behind him and used iron tail at the back of his head. Goka then appeared in front of him and punched him really hard in the stomach and made him cough blood.

Goka:.......we're done.

Cooler: What?

Goka: we're done fighting you........you won't be able to stand much of our attacks very much longer.

Cooler: you foolish ape, your only saying that cause your Afraid knowing that this planet only has one minute left before it explodes.

(Y/N): say what you will cooler, but you can't bearly even stand.

Cooler: gggrrr!

Goka: fighting you is a waist of time.

Cooler: hehehehe........Hahahahahahahaha! Now I see why my sister was beaten by you two, I love it, your too much!

He fired a death flash out of his hand at you and goka but it did nothing to you. The two of you looked around and saw that cooler was gone. Then you both looked up and saw him with a supernova in his hand.

Cooler: hahahahahahaha! Sleeping on the job, super saiyan? I can gather energy a lot faster than  my sister. You shouldn't have taken your eyes off me. NOW DIE WITH THIS PLANET!!!

He said as he threw the supernova towards you and goka. Goka prepared for impact as she tried to stop the supernova. But the giant ball of energy started to pushed her down to the ground.

Cooler: hahahaha! Struggle all you want, it's over! That's what you get for distracting my family!

Goka: I can't let it go on!

(Y/N): you haven't one yet cooler!

Cooler: hahahahaha! It is I who decides who lives and who dies! All living things are mere playthings to me! No one can comprehend my power and cunning.....

As he spoke he saw his supernova getting pushed up. He looked and saw you pushing it. But he also noticed a giant burning V on your head.

Cooler: What?!

Goka charged a Kamehameha as you powered up a mix of both a hyper beam and a dragon breath. Both were ready. You fired your attacks on the supernova and shot it back to cooler.

Cooler: no it can't be! Curse you!

He tried to stop it but he was being pushed by it as his supernova was being blaster out of the atmosphere of namek.

Cooler: this thing can't hold me forever! I'm going to get off and when I do, I'm going to rip them to pieces! Huh?!

He noticed he was heading into the direction of the sun.

Cooler's mind: it's the star of the solar system. Maybe I'll just blow that up instead and let them all freeze to death in darkness......wait a second, I'm heading right for it!

The supernova collided with a part of the sun.

Cooler: curse that saiyan monkey! Why wasn't she destroyed with the rest of them?! Wait, I remember now! I Remember!!!!

(Flashback).

Cooler and his men were watching goka's saiyan pod leaving the destroyed planet vegeta.

Cooler: Frieza's in charge of this quadrant, let her clean up her own mess. Besides, she's no threat to us.

(End flashback).

Cooler: I don't believe it. I could've killed her. I let her go! I let her go!!!

The supernova exploded with cooler being caught in the blast.

Cooler: grahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

He was destroyed. You and goka back on namek now sighed as cooler was now taken care of.

Goka: it's over, now let's get out of here.

(Y/N): hold it, just need to take care of something.

You moved through the air in incredible speed. Once you stopped, you ended up right in front of Frieza.

Frieza: what the?

(Y/N): your coming with me.

You grabbed her.

Frieza: ep!

You flew back go goka.

Frieza: I'm fucked. 😵

A/N: that's what she thinks.