Chapter 95: Lunch Time

A/N: after she desposed of Gohan, majin buu then turns Dabura into a cookie and eats him. But she soon gets faced by someone else.

Supreme Kai was in shock as he didn't know much to do. He tried to attack Majin Buu with a blast, but it didn't not work. Majin Buu then started to knock Supreme Kai around like a rag doll.

Supreme Kai: d.....damn.

Just before Majin Buu could kill Supreme Kai, Gohan kicked Majin Buu out of the way. Gohan was shown with a dark aura from before and his white hair. He then turned to Supreme Kai.

Gohan: you best get out of here.

Majin Buu then got angry. but Gohan charged at Majin Buu. Majin Buu fired a Vaporize blast that sent Gohan flying far away.

Majin Buu: hahahaha!

She was then shot by a shadow ball and crashed against a rock and it exploded.

Majin Buu: grrrrr!

She got out of the rubble and she clashed with Gohan.

Supreme Kai: m...m......maybe gohan can win.

Majin Buu used angry explosion and it made Gohan turn back to his base form.

Supreme Kai: no!

Babidi: good Majin Buu. Now, kill the Surpreme Kai!

Majin Buu: hm.......naw.

Babidi: what?!

Majin Buu: me eat him.

That's when a spear was thrown through her. She turned around and saw a severely injured  Dabura.

Babidi: Dabura?! What do you think your doing?!

Dabura: do not ally yourself with Majin Buu. She's too reckless and could kill us both.

Majin Buu pulled the spear out and regenerated the hole it made. Dabura and Babidi were stunned from that.

Dabura: WHAT IS THIS THING?!

(Meanwhile).

Majin Vegeta was flying to the area where Buu was at while thinking to herself about something. It was You and goka in her thoughts.

Majin Vegeta's Mind: Kakarot? (Y/N)? My Husband and that clown are playing tricks on me or am I just seeing things? Why is it that they both haunt me so? Is it because they're always been one step ahead of me? Always succeeded were I have failed? First it was Frieza, defeated the tyrant that had held me in bondage my whole life...and then it was Cella. Noble Kakarot giving her life for the life of her friends...for my life. Well, no more! After all we've been through it's finally my turn, I'll settle this so we can both rest in peace. Kakarot, (Y/), when you both wake up this will all be over. I may be gone, but this planet will be safe. I'll stake my life on it.

(Meanwhile).

Back on the battlefield. Majin Buu was starting to taunt Dabura.

Majin Buu: me gonna eat you up. Me gonna eat you up. Me gonna eat you up. Me gonna eat you up.

That provoked the angry Dabura into attacking her but that was a mistake. Majin Buu's rubbery consistency made her resilient to Dabura's assault.

Majin Buu: hahaha. You not hit Buu, but Buu can hit you.

Dabura got pissed and unleashed a volley of energy blasts at Buu, however, Buu proved as resistant to that as Dabura's physical attacks. In desperation, Dabura tried to turn Buu to stone with his spit. However, Buu dodged it.

Dabura: what? No!

Majin Buu: you turn into a cookie!

Her antenna in her head pointed to Dabura and zapped him with a pink beam.

Dabura: ahhhhhhhhhh!

He was soon turned into a cookie by Buu and she ate him. In the area away from the battlefield, everyone that was turned to stone by Dabura's spit returned to normal.

Piccolo: oh god, what the hell just happened?!

Kami: (i think we're alive again).

Nail: (thank god, too much darkness).

Piccolo: what the fuck is that?!

Kami: (what, you don't know what darkness is)?

Piccolo: no! I'm taking about this enormous power!

Nail: (oh).

Majin Buu was about to eat Supreme Kai but sne was interrupted by the destruction of Babidi's spaceship.

Babidi: what?! My ship!

They both saw Majin Vegeta through the smoke of the destroyed ship.

Babadi: vegeta?!

Majin Vegeta: so your Majin Buu. You look more like a bitch that I thought.

Majin Buu became angry.

Majin Buu: you call Buu bitch? You die now!

Majin Vegeta: Okay Buu, your time has come! And you too, Babidi. We end this here!

Majin Vegeta powered as she got ready to face the pink evil.

A/N: Saiyan vs Majin.