Queen-Cartoonz

She is the Queen. She's got a way. Blue blood royalty and fame. I can't believe I fell for her. She got away with all the games and boys she's ever played.

I was a knight and she only dated princes she never felt anything for them. One day I decide to stop her from breaking anymore rules. I went to her room and entered.

"My Queen" I said and she looked at me. She blushed when she saw an. Their was a rule if Queens and Knights dating or anything like that.

"Can we talk?" I asked her. She nodded "I've always felt something for you and I know we can't be together bu-" I was cut off by her kissing me.

We pulled away for air. "I love you to Luke" She said hugging me. "Then...Do you wanna be my Queen?" I asked her. She chuckled and smiled at me.

"Of course my knight and shining armor~" she said putting a smile on my face.

That happened a year ago. Right before she was captured by Will. We were on our way to his kingdom. Our hybrids running with us.

We made it to face an Army. I see her...on a balcony she looks at me and gasped. She ran inside. "Fox and Aubrey get the Queen" I ordered they both nodded. Fox and Aubrey became animals and ran to the back.

"Will! It over!" I screamed pointing my bow at him. "You know...when she told you she loved you....It was a lie....just Like with every other guy" Will said walking towards me. "She never loved you....You don't love her...Fox" Will snapped and Fox came in Her human form chained with gaurds on either side.

"Chose Wisely" He said and it came to Y/N. She was chained up. A gun pointed to them both. I gasped I've always loved Fox but Queen....Fox looked at me and smiled. 'You know who you love.....they need a queen after all....Chose her. I will be okay...Tell Ohm I love him' She told me through my mind.

I nodded and looked at Y/N then Back at Fox. "Y/N...." I said. Fox smiled and started tearing up when they let Y/N go. "See you in heaven Luke....Y/N Tale care of him" She said as was shot right in front of us.

"N-No!" I screamed running towards her but Y/N pulled me the other direction. "She's gone!" She screamed and I felt a piece of me break as we made it to the castle.

Ohm made his way to us. "You got her back..." He said and smiled. I faintly smiled at him as he looked in the Army. "Where's-" "She's gone..." Ohm gasped and began to tear up.

"I just got her back!!" He screamed dropping to his knees tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry...She told me to tell you she loved you..." I said.

He got up and looked at me and then walked upstairs. I sighed.

Years later

Y/N was still sad she lost her sister. We had a child. Today we were going to Foxes grave. I brought a blue flower. "Hey....We all still miss you.." I said placing down the flower. "You and Ohm must be doing well" We got into a battle with Liam as well.

"We had a kid!" I told her as Y/N and our little girl came. "Her name is...Fox" I said.