Visual snow-OhmwreckerXFox

Fox pov

Visual snow. A condition where a person sees TV static, snow particles, and floaters.

Its a very rare condition...I've had it my whole life. I found out what this was when I was 10 and once I was 14 I became aware that not many doctors knew it existed.

It gets worse with computer screens. "Hey Evan?" I asked him after everyone left the call. "Watcha need?" He asked me.

"D-Does anyone else have visual snow? I hate asking these questions B-But I need t-" "Ryan" He simply replied. "W-who's that?" I asked him. "I will invite him...I don't think you've met him yet" He said inviting a new man who also had his camera on.

"Ohm, Fox. Fox, meet Ohm" Evan said. "Sup" "Yo" He replied. We had silence for a bit. "So...Visual snow" Evan said. "I'll leave you two to talk" Evan said leaving the call. "Evan you bitch..." Me and Ohm mumbled at the same time. We both chuckled.

"Visual snow?" I asked him. "Yeah..." He said sighing after. "What was your experience like?" I asked him putting my hair in a bun and looking at the camera which was still off.

"Well....I discovered what I had when I was 14 and Began to research it and soon I couldn't stop thinking about it..." He said. "Well I discovered it at the age if 10 and couldn't stop seeing them I thought it was normal but knowing that their was no cure scared me" I said truthfully throwing a ball up and dropping it on my keyboard turning my camera on.

"Shit!"I said moving out if the way be for she could see anything. "I need to stop throwing balls in the air...So I accidentally threw my ball on my keyboard turning my camera on...Shit my glasses are right their" I said leaning back in my chair.

"Holy Shit! The world without glasses and with Floaters is weird!" I screamed jumping up and because I'm stupid went into the view of the camera.

I looked at the Camera and smiled nervously. "Hi" I said waving at the camera. Before I knew it I was staring at a man with beautiful Hazel eyes and brown hair.

"Damn...He's hot" I mumbled. "T-Thanks" He said making me blush because he heard me.

"So....Name and Age?" I asked him. "Ryan Wrecker 32" He said smiling with a little blush. "Mackenzy Alvarez 29" I said and smiled back at him. We talked for a while. "Well its 11..." I said. "Yeah I've never spoken to someone is the same time zone" He said. "I live in Chicago" I said to him. "I do to! Maybe we could meet up...?" He asked me.

"I would like that" I said. I heard a few dings and looked at the corner right of my screen. "They want to join" I said. He turned his camera off and we invited the guys in.

"So what happened?" Evan asked us. I grabbed some water and drank from it. "We saw eachothers faces" Ohm replied making me spit out my water.

"Ohm!" I screamed making him laugh. "Fox is really pretty" Ohm said. The guys gasped and looked at my camera. I turned it on and put it on my middle finger and they couldn't see my face.

"Well....She's Tan! That helps!" Jonathon said. "But I still don't swear so I'm pure like Bryce" I said turning my camera off and sitting back in my chair.

"And it all started with visual snow...." I mumbled smiling at the guys. They still couldn't see me. Jonathon and Evan were arguing over my face.