Mute love-MooSnuckel

Brock pov

I looked at the Clock anxiously waiting for the bell to ring so I could go to lunch.

C'mon... I thought. Ring! I walked out of class with my books. I went to my locker seeing my friends. I smiled at them.

"Hey Brock!" Tyler said. "Hey!" I said putting my books in my locker and closing the door. "Hey Brock....I bet you can't get mute over there's number" Evan said.

"If you can I will give you 20" He said. I was thinking "Doubled or nothing! You have till the end of the day" Evan said. I nodded and walked over to the girl everyone called mute.

"Hey" I said making her look up from the book she was reading. She waved at me and walked away. "You still have time" Craig said. "But Me, Tyler, Scot and Ohm can't stay. Hanging with our girls" Craig continued referring to his girlfriend Hope, Tyler's Girlfriend Kelly, Scottys Girlfriend Crissy, and Ohms Girlfriend Fox.

(Arctic:Fuck you LetsTryAgain!

Ohm:This is a ship only you like because Arctic is invisible

Arctic:Why you litt-)

They walked away leaving me with Evan, Lui, Nogla, Brian, and Marcel.

This Mute girl had freinds she only talked to them. I walked to the Library leaving The guys behind. I enter and see Mute here.

She was reading her book. "Hey" I said sitting in front of her. 'Why are you here?' She wrote on her tablet. "Because I was wondering...Can I have your number?" I asked her. She blushed 'here' She said giving me her number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You should break up with her now" Evan said. "Lauren is pretty cute" He continued. "No...." He looked at me like I was stupid I'm not stupid.

"You only started dating her beacaue of the bet" "I know" as soon as I said that I heard a small sob behind me.

I turned around and see Y/N there "N-No I didn't mean that" I said. She looked at me her E/C looked sad.

"I-I.....I Trusted you..." And with that she left. "Y/N.....I-I love you..." I said a few tears running down my cheek.

I saw her around school everyday trying to get her to forgive me. I ended up marrying Lauren a few years after College.

Their was a knock at my door. I stood up and answered it. 'I'm sorry...' the H/C and E/C girl had written on her Tablet. "No I'm sorry..." I said turning away and closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww sad.

Arctic:*Texting*

Ohm:*Watching Arctic Text*

Arctic:*Looks up* What The Fu-

Tyler:No!

Craig:*Sitting in a corner*

Mkay:Make sure to comment, Vote and Follow!