Met Online-Vanoss Re-write

I joined the discord call putting my headphones on. "Y/N!" Mia said happily. "Hey M" I said.

As everyone joined the call we where waiting on one person. "Sorry I'm late" Unnamed said. "Oh right!" I said remembering she's about an hour away and couldn't legally drive.

"Okay so..." I started as everyone joined the game. "Fuck off!!" I screamed being killed. "Which one of you fuck tards killed me?!" I asked angrily.

Everyone went silent. Sarah was the first one to talk "Look" She said. I looked at who killed me and I froze as Well. Vanoss gaming killed Y/T/N.

Vanoss Gaming. A youtuber with over 20 million subscribers while I only have 9 million.

His crew is one of our favorites. "Y/N?" Unnamed asked me. "You...Dead?" She asked me jokingly but walking to my office to check to see if I wasn't actually dead.

"Kill him...Kill them all!" When I said that Cookie killed Unnamed. "Alana!" "Mackenzie!" "Fuck you!" Unnamed screamed at Alana as she giggled.

"Mackenzie?" Everyone but me and Alana asked. I didn't ask anything because c'mon...We work in the sane office. "Yes? That's my real name. You got a problem with that?" Unnamed asked them as they went silent.

"What?!" I heard a familiar voice yell. "Fuck you!" Unnamed screamed killing everyone. Getting the cops on her. "Get it!" She screamed as I got in her car with everyone else as we shot the cops.

"Shit..." Unnamed said getting out and running only to be shot as everyone else was too. We where dying of laughter.

Once we respawned I was killed again. "That it!" I screamed grabbing my RPG and shooting Vanoss and his friends.

"Fuck you!" "Fuck you too!" I yelled spawn killing Vanoss. H2O and Unnamed where making a bet but I could care less.

"Hey are you the real Y/T/N?" Vanoss asked me. "As real as Cartoonz' name on rainbow six" I told him. "For fucks sake..." Terroriser and Meghan the Irish in the groups said.

"Wow! Isn't this great?" Unnamed asked as she was hit. "Oh. If it isn't Ohmwrecker" "If it isn't the person in my chats spamming 'Ohmie! Notice me' " Ohm said laughing.

"So you noticed?" "Of course. I know your the real Unnamed" He said. "So...We each know eachother?" Vanoss asked us.

"I guess so..." I said as everything went silent. "Well...I'm in Chicago staying with the Omega man so...maybe we could meet up?" Vanoss asked us.

"Oh no that's O-" "Of course! Y/N and Mackenzie have an office there!" Sarah said. "And you wonder why we don't like you" Me and Unnamed said simultaneously.

"Cool. We should meet" Vanoss said. "Oh. Hell. No. It already takes me an hour to get here so no!" Unnamed said.

"You can stay with me" I said. She sighed but agreed. "So back to Unnameds name..." "Oh yeah! My name is Mackenzie and I'm gonna go to North Carolina to kill Alana" Unnamed said.

"Don't try this again..." Kayle said. "Again?!" Every one asked. "Yup" We just kinda stopped asking questions...

I heard running and saw the fucking flash run out of the building. "Ken!" I screamed as she threw her shoes at me

"Bitch..." I mumbled as I got back to the game. "Well...I have to go entire Alana dies" I said leaving running around Chicago.

***

"Mackenzie!" I yelled jumping on the brunettes back as she fell.
"Y/N?! Get off me you fat fuck!" Unnamed said jokingly because I was more skinny than she was.

"Don't kill Alana!" I told her. "Okay..." "And next time bring your fucking shoes!" I said throwing her shoes at her. Yeah I kinda...Grabbed her shoes and carried them around.

"Okay Mom" Unnamed said rolling her eyes as we both got up. She put her shoes on as we walked around the park. "Want some ice cream?" I asked her.

"DO I!" She screamed running over to the ice cream truck. I sighed seeing as everyone stared at Unnamed like she was insane. I laughed as Unnamed was sitting cross legged on the bench near the truck.

I asked for our ice creams and I got F/I/C while Unnamed got mint chocolate chip. She doesn't even like the chocalote chips.

As we sat down on the bench I noticed a man. A very...familiar man. "Wait is that-" "Evan...?" Unnamed finished for me.

I nodded as she grabbed my hand as we walked away. We went back to the office. "Why are we back here?" I asked her. "Well we still need a video" Unnamed pointed out. I nodded as we got onto our Computers.

***

I finished my recording as Unnamed was half asleep. "Hey did I tell you that I'm gonna move closer to the office?" Unnamed said. "Yeah that's why I was late today. I was moving my stuff" She said.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" I asked her. She shook her head. "No thanks. I have my brothers to do that but thanks" She said getting her stuff and stalking out to a black Audi.

I sighed getting a text. Hey! Would you guys like to meet up with us? Mia aka Ms.Squeaker asked me. I smiled but it turned to a frown. What about Unnamed? I asked. She said "Sure whatever" She answered as I smiled.

As we made the plans I was smiling. "See you then" I said turning my phone off and taking a quick shower.

I went to my room and fell asleep.