Upon Meeting-Vanoss 3

|Y/N Pov|

I did come back to the banana bus crew. Me and Delirious where flirting and the others got annoyed but the Me and the Delirious ship started.

"Alright!" Evan said cutting off everyones talking. "Today...Were gonna be doing...Scary maps" He said. "AaAaAaAaAaAaA" Tyler screamed as we all laughed.

"Its a teams map" Evan continued. "Okay! Me, delirious, Tyler, and Fox!" I said. "Nope...Wrong!" Evan said.

"Me, Y/N, Delirious, Tyler, and Jiggly" Evan said. You could hear a faint fuck you from Fox.

"Why would we need you? Or jiggly?" I asked. "Because I'm the brains! And jiggly...Is lonely" Evan shot back hearing a small whine from Jiggly.

"Okay lets go!" Evan screamed. We all followed our team leaders.

I talked to Delirious and we escaped the group. Why did Evan join the team? He asked me. We were texting and talking to the group. I don't know. I texted back. I think you do...He's still in love with you.

"Umm...I need to go. I'll see you guys later!" I said leaving. I texted Delirious to leave and meet me at the Lake.

He said he would. I walked to the lake. I stared at the Waterfall. Red then Blue. Blue then red...

Then I realized. I still love Evan. That's why its changing from blue to red. I'm caught by these two...They haven't talked.

"Y/N!" I heard Delirious say. "Do you see that?" I asked him pointing at the water fall. "Why...why is it turning blue then red?" He asked me.

"Its you and Evan...I'm that one" I said pointing to the F/C one. "No way...Y/N I'm gonna ask you a question...please be honest" He said. I nodded and turned to face him.

"D-Do you still love Evan?" He asked me. I looked down. "Yes but...I love you too!" I replied. "You have to chose...Or this is gonna get harder" He said.

I nodded and stared at the Waterfall.