(Hollywood undead) 1 Up In Smoke-Bryce McQuaid

As I took my younger friends phone I player our favorite song as we stood on the lunch table's each of us grabbing a random guy or girl from that table.

"Oh no the bottles low" Ken started as she danced on a table with a hazel eyed male.

"And I can't feel my face no more" Kristin said as The blonde she was holding blushed.

I sat down on the table and saw a cute blonde at another table. I got off the table and went over to his. "Oh no we up in smoke and I can't feel my face no more" I said touching his face.

As all 7 of us took our guys and girls we brought them all outside grabbing the attention of all the other students.

Everyone watched from the roof or from the cafeteria. "Oh no the bottles low and I can't feel my face no more" We each sang dancing with our guys.

"On no we up in smoke and I can't feel my face no more" We sang.

"Oh shit damn had a couple too many" Ken said taking the hazel eyed males hand. "Didn't have shit planned, mixing Vodka with Henny Now" He said smiling. "I can't sit down 'cause I'm already spinning Acting like I'm rich man spending every penny" Him and Ken said.

"So everybody get down like you just got out of rehab" The blonde said to me. "Let's get fucked up put on your helmet and knee pads" I said as I took his hand pulling him close.

"Cause I'm so high I can't feel my face Cause me and weed go together like Diddy and Mase" Kayle, Kristin, and Mia sang.

"So everybody get down like you just got out of rehab" We all sang as everyone kept watching.

"I'm so high, I'm so high" Kayle sang putting her arm around me.

"Oh no the bottle's low. And I can't feel my face no more. Oh no we up in smoke. And I can't feel my face no more. Oh no the bottle's low And I can't feel my face no more. Oh no we up in smoke. And I can't feel my face no more" I took the blondes hands as we ran out to the fields as everyone followed us.

"Oh shit damn had a couple too many. Didn't have shit planned, mixing Vodka with Henny. Now I can't sit down 'cause I'm already spinning. Acting like I'm rich man spending every penny. So everybody get down like you just got out of rehab. Let's get fucked put on your helmet and knee pads. Cause I'm so high I can't feel my face. Cause me and weed go together like Diddy and Mase" Me and The blonde sang but he skipped the swears.

"So everybody get down like you just got out of rehab And everybody get down like you just got out of rehab. Oh no the bottle's low And I can't feel my face no more. Oh no we up in smoke And I can't feel my face no more Oh no the bottle's low And I can't feel my face no more. Oh no we up in smoke. And I can't feel my face no more" Me, Jay, Ken, Kayle, Mia, Kayle, Matthew sang.

"I fuck with a six pack bong or a zig-zag. Shit don't puke here, choke on a Tic Tac. I walked a line, but my eyes are crooked
A couple more drinks bitch, now you're good looking. Mother fucking real Hollywood not some B-List actor. I'm faded as fuck and watch me moonwalk backwards. It's a house party Los Angeles. So fuck the Five-0 my middle fingers are up" We sang as we started doing the exact same dance.

"So everybody get down like you just got out of rehab 
(Just got out of rehab, just got out of rehab)" We sang as everyone else sang the 'Just got out of rehab' part.

"And everybody get down like you just got out of rehab
(Just got out of rehab, got out of rehab)"

"Oh no the bottle's low. And I can't feel my face no more. Oh no we up in smoke. And I can't feel my face no more. Oh no the bottles low and I can't feel my face no more"

"Cause I'm so high, can't feel my face! Cause me and weed go together like Charlie and J-dog!" We finished and I turned to my right being met with the same blue eyes I dragged out here. "My names Y/N" I said smiling. "Bryce"