Homeless-ChilledChaos

|Y/N Pov|

I walked around the alley trying to see if I could find a place to sleep tonight.

There was nothing. Let me explain my parents are divorced and they only stayed together so we would be good kids.

But once we where all 18 they kicked us out then they got divorced. It isn't great being homeless in California.

I decided to just go to the park. I walked around looking for a place to sleep. I see a bench and sat down. I looked around and felt water hit my hair.

I looked up feeling rain hit my face. I sighed and layed down on the bench.

I let my dreams take over.

|Chilled Pov|

I walked around a park it was raining. I loved rain. It was about 11 PM. I heard light snores.

I looked over and saw a bench walking over to it. There a H/C girl was.

She was sleeping. The rains started getting harder waking her up. She sat up in shock. "Do you wanna stay with me?" I asked her.

She was confused. "How do I know you won't kill me?" She asked. "I promise...My name in Anthony" I said as we started walking to my house.

She started at me with a blank expression. "My name is Y/N..." She said. I smiled at her as we made it to my house. It was a medium sized house.

I grabbed my keys and unlocked my door. I owned it and Y/N was amazed. I had a big TV, A few consoles, a few other stuff.

"Anthony...What do you do for a living?" She asked me. "YouTube videos" I replied. I showed her the guest room.

"How long can I stay?" She asked me. "For as long as you want" I said smiling. Her face flustered.

"I don't have any clothes..." She said. "We will shop for you Tommorow" I said. We said our goodnights.

When I was about to go to sleep I got a call. "Hello?" I said. "Hey wanna play a game with, Max, Ze, Nanners and me?" Fox asked me.

"Not right now" I said. "Why to busy being mean?" She questioned. "Actually I'm not as mean as you think I am. I helped a homeless person today...She lives with me now" I told her.

"Wait really? You know what never mind. I'll just tell the guys you won't be able to play" She said ending the call. I walked past Y/Ns room.

I heard faint snores and she was deep in the blanket. I smiled and began walking to the bathroom.