Betrayal-Smii7Y

Based on something that happened not to long ago.

I smiled and laughed at the little jokes in the group chat. I felt someones eyes on me and I looked up seeing Lucas. "What up-" He grabbed my phone cutting me off and did something begore handing me back my phone.

I looked and saw he added himself to the chat. I smiled. "Don't invite anyone to the chat." I told him. He nodded as we talked. Lucas was a cutie.

I knew he would listen to me because I explained I had personal stuff in there. "I have to go home." I told him as I waved and left his house walking to my house.

I smiled as me and Lucas spammed the chat I turned my phone off and started drawing. My phone buzzed as I saw a new message. Lucas had added...people I didn't even know to the chat. I saw as they each privately messaged me about the private stuff I said. I felt like crying as I threw my phone on my bed. I quickly grabbed it and blocked every one who I didn't know. I went all put of Lucas. And all he could reply with was, "Fuck that chat."

I quickly messaged one person and had her create a new chat. I told everyone to leave the other chat. I couldn't believe my best friend betrayed me...This is why I shut everyone out.

This is why I shut everyone out

Don't go witch hunting her...I know her. In real life. This happened on Saturday, September 29th, 2017 and I was pissed. When I post this only a few people will know because they are in the chat. I was so pissed I had to write this. Don't search her up please.