|A/N+Old Friends and Breakups-MiniLadd|

[If you don't wanna re-read this then skip until you see the 2nd one shot books cover]

From my first part...

Y/N pov

I was going home from the office where I work. Its a YouTube Office full of me and my friends.

I was talking to Fox over the phone when I notice a car in front of my house. I unlocked the door and go to my room. see my boyfriend Luke watching Cartoons.

I giggle as his head goes towards me. He was in his boxers, with Cereal. He blushed and laughed with me. "Watching Cartoons up in my room?" I ask him referring to his outro.

"Yeah, Watching Cartoons up in your room" He said I sat down next to him on our bed. "Can I join?" I asked him. He nodded "Of course Princess Y/N" He said getting up and bowing.

I giggled and looked to see what he was watching. "Spongebob!!" I screamed as he laughed again.

"Yep" We curled while watching Our favorite Cartoon and soon I fell asleep on his shoulder.

To my favorite...

My best friend is Jonathon. Their is a new kid in my school. His name is Ryan. I fell for him and hard.

Jonathon has been acting strange since I started dating Ryan.

I pushed this man as far as he can go

"Jonathon...Are you okay?" I texted to him. It said he saw it but he didn't reply. "Jonny..." I texted. What happened next broke me.

'Leave me alone....Go talk to Ryan! You seem to care more about him! I hate you!' He replied. I covered my mouth with my hand as tears streamed down my face.

It took me by surprise

I broke up with Ryan because I ended up moving. I don't wanna talk to anyone here.

"Y/N L/N" The teacher called. I looked up at him and stared into his Blue eyes. "You will be partnered up with Jonathon Denis so he can show you around and help you" He said. I groaned.

The hatred in his eyes

Jonathon didn't like me. I wasn't to find of him either. And he did not like me....He hated me. I could see it in his eyes.

"Why are you here Y/N?" He asked. "How do you know my name Bitch?" I asked him. He walked away. I growled and walked the other way.

When I got home after school I open the door and see Jonathon and what appears to be his family.

"Y/N come say hi to Jo-" "The fuck are you doing here?" I asked and growled at him. He ingnored me so I went upstairs. I went onto this game where I could be someone else. My gamertag was Y/G/T.

I joined the first game I saw. I texted my friend H2ODelirious on Skype if he wanted to play. 'Sure I just got home' He replied which made me smile.

Now he's afraid of me

"Don't mess with her ever again...get that bitch?" I asked him and pinned him to the wall.

"Y/N drop him. There's no point lets go" I heard Angel say. I dropped him and went to Angels car.

"We have a new assignment" Our jobs were to kill people ever since My family was killed and I dropped out of school.

It took me by surprise

"Fox you have to protect Bryce Mcquaid, Ryan Wrecker, and Luke Patterson" Angel told Fox. And lastly she got to me. "You need to protect Jonathon Denis. Since he knows what you look like you have to wear a mask" She told me.