Art and YouTube/BasicallyIDowrk

|Y/N Pov|

Grabbing my paint brushes I finished the painting of my favorite youtuber.

I took a picture stepping back as it was a pretty big painting.

I tweeted it at BasicallyIDoWrk. I don't care if he retweets as long as he thinks it's good.

I checked my phone seeing I was late. Grabbing my keys I forgot I had paint on my face but I ran out either way.

I got into my car and drove to my office. It isn't a normal office. Its an art office.

Kayle is the manager as Alyssa-her wife-Is the owner. I got out of my car seeing the youtuber office across the street.

No one came out until 12 it 5 am.

I walked inside seeing Alyssa talking to Kayle. They were holding hands and I smiled.

They were by far my favotite couple.

I went over to my office room where I had a few paintings that I left there to dry or to hang.

I smiled at my art.

"Look I'm sure no one in this office stole anything from you guys" Kayle told someone.

I stepped outside of my office as did everuone else.

"Look Kayle we don't want any problems. We woulf just like to ask around" a hazel eyed male said.

I rolled my eyes as I heard a knock at my door. I saw my best friend B/F.

"Heres the painting you told me to get" She said smiling.

"Thank you so much!" I said. Before I finished I told her to come over and once it was dry to bring it over to me.

I smiled at the Marcel picture.

I put it beside my door.

As I started painting another person I heard a knock at my door.

I opened it seeing the hazel eyed male. "Can I help you?" I asked him. "No but you can help him" And a black male entered looked at me and I realised who he was.

I looked at the painting. "What do you need?" I asked trying not to stutter. "Just a few question-" He stepped inside noticing my painting. Marcel took the painting in his hand and smiled.

"You painted this?" He asked me. I nodded. "Is that...me?" He asked noticing the name at the top right.

I nodded. "Your an amazing artist" He told me. "So...you think its okay?" I asked him he smiled. "I think its amazing" He said.