Cheater-MooSnuckel

Y/N pov

Me and Brock had gotten into some fights in our relationship.

They weren't all that bad but...Sometimes I wondered why I was with him.

I heard a ding and looked down at my phone. It was a text from Marcel. His contact was My Marcy because we were such good friends.

Brock didn't care about what I had his contact as.

"Bye Y/N" Brock said opening the door and walking out. I didn't care enough to look at him but instead Mumbling a Bye.

After a few hours of Brock being Gone I finally started to wonder what took him so long. It was 2 AM. I was still awake because of Marcel and me texting.

I had a feeling Brock was cheating on me when he came home a 3 AM. I asked him where he was but he refused to tell me.

That's when I noticed he was limping. What in the Fu- Please don't tell me my Boyfriends gay.

You only limp if you've been fucked in the ass. When Brock went to sleep I grabbed his phone and checked all his messages. I checked all the girls and guys.

Oh my god...I though as I read Brock and Brians messages. He is cheating on me.

Brian
Brock

Hey, Can you come over? I need to talk to you~

What if Y/N catches me Brian?

She won't~

Okay. I love you<3

Love you to babe<3

This hurt but Brock wasn't someone worth crying over I know it.

Instead I got in my car and drove to Marcels. Yes its 3 AM but hes editing so...

My car approached his house and I got out. I knocked on the door and heard the lock click.

I see a very Awake Marcel. "Hey Y/N" He said happily. "Can I come in?" I asked him. He nodded and moved aside so I could go in.

"What's up?" He asks me. I said Brock wasn't worth crying over but...I loved him.

I started to tear up. "Umm...."I started Wiping my tears. "Brock he is...He's cheating on me with Brian! A guy!" I said.