Rap battle-BasicallyIDoWrk

Y/N pov

Washington is nice this time of year. The rain is on and off. In here is my hotel because I've been arranged to have rap battles by my manager.

I've worked with many artists. Hollywood undead, Melanie Marctinez, ect. "Okay! Y/N we need you to come to the Smithsonian" My manager Jack called. I got up and walked to the Smithsonian.

I see that I have walked into a rap battle. I saw a sign that read 'Rap battle. Marcel vs?' I looked towards the men. Their was a black guy and a tan guy.

"Now go walk away because you just lost, This is the end now go get lost cause this is the cost" He said. That made no sense I thought.

I walked up to him and their was cheering. "Y/N Vs Marcel!" The crowd cheered. Marcel turned around to face me. "Oh okay. Piece of cake" Marcel said.

"You know what? This is just sad having to deal with this piece of trash. Why don't you leave? Go to you mommy. Walk away now before you get lost" He said once again making no sense. I laughed "Okay listen up now! Hear these words that exit my mouth. You can't rap maybe you think you can but I don't believe a thing your momma told ya" I said. He scoffed at me.

"You call that poor excuse for a rap good? Maybe you shouldn't have dropped out of school. Maybe you should have graduated and left the true rapping to me" He said back.

         This war didn't end until Someone won. "Now go back to your mom because you just got schooled" I said. That's when I knew I won.

"Good job" He said. This time I got the best Look at Marcels face. And Damn was he cute. I blushed "Thanks" I replied. "Y/N lets go you got a gig for the cast of Hamilton" Jack said.

I nodded and waved bye to Marcel. I hope to see him again.