A Lullaby for the dark

I ran through the house trying to get away from the killer. I hid behind a tree. The heartbeats got Louder then the faded.

I sighed in relief. I looked behind the tree. "No!" I screamed as the killer hit me down. The killer picked me up. "No! No! No...!" I screamed sobbing louder than before. Everyone else was dead.

"Your getting something else..." The killer told me as I was placed down. He pulled out a bunny mask that only covered my eyes.

The killer then brought out other killers. "Well...This is great! She will need to know us!" A female killer said.

"I'm the hag! That's the Nurse, the Doctor, The Wraith, The Hillbilly and the trapper. Michael Myers is somewhere..." The Hag said. "Please...I don't want this..." I told them.

"Well then...your gonna hate this" The Wraith said. He had a high low voice. I felt something being injected in me.

I saw the doctor staring at me as I slowly go unconscious.

I opened my eyes finding myself up and in other clothes. I smirked and looked around the house. I saw a hatchet and grabbed it (my brother has a hatchet) I went around and grabbed the bunny mask putting it on.

I walked around looking for the other killers but spotting a person. He was a blonde with blue eyes. "Delirious!" He screamed walking around looking for his friend.

I looked at the hatchet. I aimed it at the blonde. I threw it hitting him on the leg. "Aaa!" He screamed. I started humming a Lullaby.

"N-No please...I'm just looking for my friends..." He said. "Well I'll take you to the Doctor to get this fixed I said and threw him over my shoulder.

I walked around still humming and looked for the others. I saw them in a secret part of the house.

I walked over to the secret door and opened it. "Bryce?" The Wraith asked the blonde. "Stay away!" Bryce screamed as the Wraith approached him. I set the blonde down.

"Bryce...Its me" The Ad with said taking his mask off revealing a male with Hazel eyes and brown hair. "Ohm?" Bryec asked and Ohm Nodded.

Bryce jumped up and hugged Ohm. "Wait...Huntress...You said he was here with friends...is that correct?" Ohm asked me. I nodded.

"Wait...is everyone a real person?" I asked them. The hill billy took his mask off revealing another man. "I'm Evan..." He said. The Nurse showed her face.

"I'm...Unnamed" She said. "I'm just the hag" "I'm Michael, And that's Cartoonz or Luke" Michale said removing his mask.

"I'm here with Delirious, Mini, and Tyler" Bryce told us. I nodded and went to find them. I saw a man with a mask. "Hey!" "Stay away!" He screamed running away.

I ran after him and grabbed him. He moved around and kicked. "Lets go Jason"I said referring to his mask. "Hey! Oh...wait" He said realizing he was wearing a Jason mask.

I rolled my eyes and set the masked man down next to Bryce. "Try to escape and you'll get a hatchet to your leg" I told him. He jumped back.

"Is this everyone?" I asked them. The nodded. "We came to look for you dudes" Delirious said. "Oh god you sound like Logan Paul" "Hold on..." Unnamed said. "So your Ohmwrecker?" She asked Ohm.

He nodded. "Do you know what I wear under this?" "Nothing?" "A bra?" "Clothes?" We all looked at Luke because he said nothing. "What?" He asked.

"I wear an Ohmwrecker shirt" She said. "Well then...Bryce do you know what this is like?" Ohm asked him. "Dead by daylight, because we need to work on the generators and get out, The Nurse, The Doctor, The Wraith, The Hillbilly, The Trapper, Michael myers, And the Huntrese are here? Yeah its exactly like Dead by daylight" Bryce said.

"Beautiful" Unnamed said walking away. "Does that mean I can go?" She asked us. "You do realize we could never make it past the barrier" The hag told her.

"Well guess what? I don't care" She said taking her nurse dress off. "I hate dresses" She said walking out. We followed her.

"Okay..." She said opening the door. "How did you-" "I've had a crowbar for the few years ice been here" She said walking out. She pushed against the barrier with all her strength.

"Ohm...A little help here?" She asked. Ohm walked over and used his weapon to try and break it. "Well I'm stuck here" She said putting the dress back on and the mask.

"Wha-" "People on the other door....Go!" She screamed as we all Ran. Everyone did there thing with Luke being on the roof most of the time.

Okay for other stories with the crew I put in here there won't be a persons name at the end of the - So these are ideas I had and wanted to add to this.

I have this X reader One shot book, The Youtuber One shot(coming soon) and the Popee the Performer one shots. So I will only be doing this with this book so You get something else to read.

I will try to add the Y/N but if I don't its something else I thought about. Me, Kayle and Jay are working on a project for my channel, A Lullaby for an Artist, and we might add this in this book for a small preview but change the name to the original thing we though of A Lullaby for a lover-Ohmwrecker or CaRtOoNz.

Ohm:Why me?

Kayle:Because Your Fox' Favorite and we've done Bryce already so your the rebound.

Fox:that's true.

Unnamed:I don't Like this.

Fox:Also Unnamed is My alter ego.

Ohm:...well okay.

CaRtOoNz:Make sure to Vote, Comment and follow!

Vanoss crew and The Writers:We love you and Peace!

Kayle:Also the writers include, Sasha, Me, Fox, Jay, Amber, Sarah, (Sometimes) Emily, Matt, Meghan, and Kristin because a few of them give us the ideas, and others give us the characters and what they will do.

Fox:Kayle!

Kayle:Well go back to what you where doing...

Fox:Lets go back on vacation

Kayle:Fine! Where still driving there on Friday the 28th of July 2017.