Monster-Ohmwrecker

Y/N pov

"People have been said to disappear here!" Sarah said. Kayle seemed terrified.

"Sarah were only going to be here for a while" Fox said and Sarah groaned. "Fine...lets go!" Sarah screamed running into the creepy yard.

Fox stayed near her sister. I was scared but I didn't show it. "Welcome to the abandoned Wreckers Yard~" Sarah said smiling Evily Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Lets get this over wi-" Their was a slam between Fox' Words. Kayle ran towards the sound with us following. "W-Where locked in!" She screamed.

"Impossible...This place is abandoned" Sarah started. "I saw a few generators I guess they open the door" Sarah Ended as we nodded.

"It seems like we have 5 Generators..." Fox said as we all walked around. "But I only see 4" Kayle pointed out as I nodded.

"Well you see In that house there is one" Sarah pointed out. Their was silence...then a scream. We realized we only had 4 people now.

"Sasha!" I screamed running into the house to find her On a hook blood dripping. "N-No...Guys come quick!" I screamed as they all came running.

"Split up..." Fox said. I was confused "Wh-" "We need to get all the generators before we die like Sasha...I can't lose my sister or you guys. When you see 5 lights go to the door" Fox said.

I glance at everyone and nodded. "Lets do it...its our only chance of survival" I said as we all split up. I was walking around the yard when I heard heartbeats.

"Fox? Sarah? Kayle?" I asked feeling the sweat drip down my face. The heartbeats got closer that's when I saw it.

It was a man he looked like a monster. I've heard of this man. This was none other than The Wraith. This yard was his yard.

This was Ryan Wrecker. I looked around and hide behind a rock. He was humming a song. I heard footsteps and a hand go over my mouth I was pulled into a closet.

"Shh! He'll hear you" I heard Fox whisper. I nodded and she removed her hand. "We've got 4 generators. We need to get inside the house" She said and opened the door. She looked around and stepped out me following behind.

We made it to the house and enter. We walk around and I find the basement. I enter and see a 4 hooks. Sasha was hanging from one. Her lifeless body swinging back and forth.

"Ohm! No!" I heard Fox screamed from upstairs. "Think again..." I heard Kayle's voice say. "K-Kayle? W-Why are you wearing that?" Fox asked as I slowly krept up the stairs.

I saw the nurse costume and how dead Kayle looked. "I've seen this life and its better...I'm sorry I have to lose you...well not really" Kayle said as she killed her sister.

I hear a ding and see 5 lights. I quickly ran out catching Kayle and Ohms attention. I see the door open with Sarah going through. I felt a burn in my arm. Ohm cut me but I kept going.

I tan out and closed the door hugging Sarah. "We lost Them..." I said letting the tears stream down my face. "We'll tell the cops about this place...I'm sor-" "you should be sorry! You basically killed my best friends!" I screamed at the white haired girl. "I made a mistake but if I knew I wouldn't have brought you guys here!" She screamed back.

"You shouldn't have escaped...you didn't deserve to..." I said and walked away from her.

     I drove to Wreckers yard hoping that this had been fake. I opened the gate to find a brown haired guy. It wasn't night but it was close. I see Kayle, Fox, And Sasha. I realized they lived.

"Guys?" I asked as they looked at me. "Y/N!" They screamed and hugged me. "Where's Sarah?" They asked me.

I shrugged because we haven't talked since they 'died' "Who's he?" I asked them. "Ohm...He was my freind but disappeared" Sasha said.

"Why do you guys stay here?" I asked them because They could leave.

They looked at my each other. Ohm got up and rolled up his sleeve as did the others. Ohm had an Omega simble, Sasha a broken heard, Kayle a Needle, and Fox a triangle.

"Their is a force keeping up from leaving..." Ohm said. I nodded and looked at the sky and saw it darkening. "I have to go..." I said and ran out only thinking about Ohm. "No! He's a monster" I reminded myself and I entered my car.