Kidnapped-H2ODelirious

|Y/N Pov|

As I ran through Los Santos I could hear the sirens grow louder. Its very dark in Los Santos at night and isn't quiet.

So that means its harder to hear a few gunshots. But when those gunshots are heard, the cops are following close behind.

I ran into an alleyway and hid there while the cops drove past me. I took a deep breath as a hand went over my mouth. I muffled a scream and I was out like a light.

Waking up I took in every detail of my surroundings.

"Hello"

I looked around hoping to find a person but no such luck. "Who are you?"

"Don't worry about that"

A male emerged from the dark a mask on his face.

I tugged at the ropes, and I glared at the male. "What do you want from me?"

"I want you to be a hostage"

"Why?" I asked him. He walked towards me. I growled. "Because...your gang is the most feared gang in Los Santos. I want to kill them all" He said lifting up his mask to show his smirk.

"Your sick..."

"And you kill for a living" He reminded me. "Let me ask again...who are you" I asked once again.

"H2ODelirious nice to meet you" The man said sarcastically. "My gang isn't stupid. They can get past you easily" I told him.

"Oh you think its just me? Wildcat, Vanoss, Mini, Nogla, Basically, Terroiser, Moo!" H2ODelirious called out.

A male with a Pig mask, a male with ans owl mask, a tax man, A man with a bag over his head, an adventure time man, A robot guy, and a moose man entered the room.

I heard a voice call me on my Bluetooth earbud. Everyone left as they discussed a plan. "Y/N?! Y/N are you alright?!" Kayles calming voice asked me.

"I-I'm fine but...I've been captured by what seems to be the bbs gang!" I told her.

"Oh god...We're coming to get you" She said. "What?! N-No-" H2ODelirious took my earbud out and put it in his ear. "Now...you can't save your little friend..." And with that he smashed my earbud.

"I'm your kidnapper...so you can't escape" He said plunging a knife into my shoulder. I screamed in pain. This isn't the first time I've been kidnapped but it was the most painful.

No part two for this sorry :(