<Sing Me To Sleep-BasicallyIDoWrk>

This doesn't really have to do with the song, it's more based off of what I thought while listening to the song.

<No One's P.O.V>

Y/N had tears streaming down her face. She wasn't normal. She was a demon, angel mix.

Angel and Demon mixes had one chance to choose. But Y/N never had a reason to be either.

Horns appeared as she started shaking. The world around Y/N started shaking as she kept losing the horns and got angel wings.

She screamed since she felt pain every time she changed her appearance. Her tears turning from blue to red to black to white. Y/N cried is agony as she fell to her knees trying to make up her mind.

She fell crying as her mind had finally made a decision. She closed her eyes and stood up. Her once E/C eyes turned yellow. As the Angel wings and halo disappeared and the demon horns and wings appeared.
Her yellow eyes
Glowed as she wanted
To fight back but
Knowingly didn't.

Looking around she had a sudden urge to kill an angel. That angel just so happened to be Y/N's best friend. As she rushed to find the angel she had to hide her wings and horns.

She found the angel in his recording room. Y/N had grabbed a gun and jumped on him. He wasn't recording but instead editing. Y/N threatened to shoot him as he pinned her down. Y/N tried fighting out of his grip but instead kicked him in the crotch making him groan in pain. "I would do anything for you..." Y/N told him.

"I shall sing you to sleep..." Y/N said pulling the trigger but didn't notice the shield Marcel had created. Y/N growled as she pinned him once again, hitting him . He kicked her off sending him to the wall. Y/N groaned and her eyes widened as she realised she dropped the gun. Marcel
Held the gun in his hand.

"What was that?"

Y/N was crying once again before letting out a battle cry. She pushed Marcel, a little too hard which made her fall as well. "I'm no angel!" She called put and started hitting, scratching and kicking Marcel. "Sing me...to sleep..." He said before he closed his eyes and his breathing stopped.

Y/N had realised what she did and was sobbing.

"Sing me...to sleep..."

|I love this song|