A Wild Trip-SmiiLadd X Reader {1}

A special thanks to 'Daughter' DaughterLadd aka AdorableLadd for letting me use this idea go follow her she's amazing :)

{Amazing}

I quickly checked that I had all my stuff. "Y/N you done yet?" My best friend and Roomate Craig aka Miniladd asked me. "As ready as I'll ever be." I told him smiling. Today was the day we would be going to Tyler aka Wildcats for a bit.

I've never showed my face to the guys, other than Craig, or my fans. In very private about my personal life and this was the first time that I would meet them in person. Other than the time I met Tyler at pax and acted like a fan, good times. "Let-a go!" Craig screamed as I chuckled. "Jesus Craig...lets just go." I said grabbing my stuff and Craig grabbed his and we took an Uber to the airport.

---------------------------

The first person Craig and I saw was Marksman. We talked a bit as waited for everyone. I've only showed my face to Craig...and Lucas. Lucas is Smii7Y and is a pretty great friend. It was suddenly dark and when I heard the voice I knew what happened, "Guess who~?" Lucas coed in my ear. "Lucas!" I said excitement filling my body. I pushed his hands of my eyes and hugged him. He smiled at hugged back.

"Hey guys, Tylers here." Marksman said looking at a black car. I saw the pig we call our friend inside. We walked over to him as Lucas and I talked.

Tyler started driving before stopping and I swear I almost died. "Who is the girl?" Tyler asked. "Fuck you Tyler!" I screamed. "Y/T/N." Craig said. "Yes and I would like to see Another RECORDING DAY!" I yelled at him grabbing onto Craig. "Okay...Okay." Tyler said and started driving to his house again. This was gonna be one hell of a trip.