Sing with me-Bryce Mcquaid

Y/N pov

I don't usually stay after school but the fight between my parents have gotten so bad I couldn't sing or play my guitar their.

I walked into the auditorium room which was empty. I smiled and sat at a chairs in the front row to write my songs. I played my playlist for inspiration.

I hear the door open and looked towards their. The hottest guy in school Bryce Mcquaid walked in. Every girl had a crush on him but he had a crush on a mystery girl.

I go back to my song writing. "Its cold so I cover myself with this blanket" I sang because 'You Are My Heart' played.

"But the weathers the same and I hate this" I hear a beautiful voice sing. I looked behind me and see Bryce looking at me. "I'm more for this moment alone" I sang back.

Bryce smiled at me and walked towards me continuing the song. "And I don't see anyway that I could mean anything to you" He sand sitting down next to me.

I looked at him and saw his eyes sparkle. I smiled and we both leaned in. Soon He connected our lips in a sweet kiss.

We pull away for air and I smile at him. "Y/N...I really like you...will you go out with me?" He asked me. I nodded and pulled him into a hug.

"Sing some more with me?" He asked me grabbing his guitar. I grabbed mine and matched his melody. "I still don't see anyway that I could mean anything....to you" we both sang.