The Mikayla Smoke Project

Mikayla Smoke is a 26 year old that lives in a small town in Massachusetts. A lot has happened to her friends and something big has just changed her life. What happens when Mikayla finds out that the world she lives in is full of lies and isn't a real world? What happens when the past replays and she's lost in her memories? What happens when she's lost it all?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mikayla Smoke Project

Chapter 1

Waking up to the Familiar alarm I looked around. I looked down at my curled brown hair and sighed.

Great I Overslept I thought standing up and taking a quick shower. I changed my clothes as I was in a tank top and Shorts before but now I'm wearing a Panic! At The Disco shirt.

I gasped remembering what I had to do today:

Get Coffee with Ken

Help Kayle with moving

I sighed once again grabbing my shoes and car keys putting my shoes on as I made my way to the car. After driving for a few minutes I saw Ken standing in front of Starbucks with her phone out. She wasn't facing me but by the way she had Pink hair that was fading showing her natural Brown hair I made the guess.

I walked out of the car and jumped on the Startled Ken. “Mikayla!” She yelled trying to get me off. I laughed as I fell off of her. She cussed under her breath as I was just laughing. “Oh you think this is Funny?” I was scared by the way she said funny so I stayed quiet as we entered Starbucks.

Ken spun her car keys around her finger. Them hitting her other fingers every once in awhile.

I chuckled at the shorter female. She rolled her eyes at me as we made it to the front and ordered our coffee. After a few minutes they finally Called us over. “Kane? Mikala?” The woman holding our coffee called.

“It's not that hard to spell Ken…” Ken mumbled but just loud enough for me to hear. “She just forgot the L in my name” I told Pink haired female as we got our coffee. Ken glared at the lady as we walked back.

I was taller than the Hispanic by a little bit. She was 5’4 while I was 5’6. Ken and I talked about Random stuff and it was finally time to go. Ken and I said our goodbyes as we went our separate ways.

I got into my car driving to the next location. I opened the door asking myself what? This house looked big!

I looked around seeing my brunette friend. She noticed me and waved me over as I walked over to her. “So why is the house so big?” I asked her. She paused. “Because I'm getting roommate's”

I was in awe as she told me this. “Who are they?” I questioned her. “Ryan, Brian, Bryce, and Maddie” She told me. I nodded in response.

“Isn't Ryan the one Ken likes?” I asked the tall female. She nodded. “As is Bryce…” She said. I was confused since I never knew anything about the Bryce part.

“But here's the thing...Ryan and Maddie hate each other” Kayle told me. “Then why would you let them be your roommate's?” I asked her. She started looking around nervously. “I didn't want anyone to think I had a thing for Brian...since he was gonna be my only roommate” She said blushing.