We All Go To Heaven

Part one:Tragedy

|Craigs Pov|

Tyler's been trying to get me out. "Ty no! I'm not an alcoholic!" I said. He chuckled. "Says the guy who drinks during Higher or Lower" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "I only do it because its YouTube" I said. He shrugged. "Can you still come to the bar with me?" He asked me.

I sighed. I was only doing this because I'm in love with this Idiot. He probably doesn't even like Guys.

I got into his car and we drove to a bar. I had to drive back because I knew Ty would get drunk. I sighed as we arrived.

We got out and emidiatly Tyler got a few drinks. This was going to be one hell of a day. I sat at a seat and started scrolling through Twitter.

"Hi Hottie" I heard a male voice say. "Umm...Hi?" I said. He sat next to me. "You single?" He asked me.

I didn't wanna answer. "Well?" "No..." I murmured. I ran my tigers through the blue part of my hair.

"What?" He asked me. "No" I said more loudly so he could hear. "Well then...What's stopping me?" He asked and smashed his lips onto mine.

I pulled away emidiatly. I ran away to find Tyler. I found him. Making out with some Guy. He didn't look so Drunk.

I felt the tears start to stream down my face. I ran out of the bar and called an Uber. Tyler can get home himself...

The uber arrived. I got inside and the guy started driving. While we were driving I heard a shot. I looked at my driver who had blood all over him.

I took a closer look at him. I stared in shock. He was dead. I tried grabbing the wheel. But I was too late.

I was driven into a big Lake. I tried getting out but I was to deep. I was loosing my breath fast. Suddwly I couldn't breath. With the little bit of strength I had left I tried swimming back up to the surface.

I lost it all when I was close to the surface. I closed my eyes as I went to the bottom of the Lake. I had lost all feeling.