A lullaby for an artist 1-Ohmwrecker

As I walked through new york I saw the spray paint. "That's the simble of the Omega woman...She died a little while ago" A man said as he was checking the symbols as well.

"Do you know the story?" He asked me. I looked at him. "I know the story...I also knew the Girl..." I told him. "Some say she did it for love..." He said. "She did it for me..." I told him.

"What?" He asked me. "She did it for...for me" I told him. "By the way I'm Jayden buy call me Jay" He told me. "I'm Ryan" I replied.

"How did you know her?" Jay asked me. "..." I didn't reply but instead showed him the video.

"Ohm...I'm sorry I have to do this...But I can't take it anymore...No one understand me...Goodbye Ohm. Never change your Omega" Y/N said.

Hours before the death of Y/N

|Y/N Pov|

I grabbed the can shaking it and spraying the wall. New York a beautiful place to find graffiti.

But everyone liked mine the most. Mine was diffrent and it wasn't just words but Animals, And Symbols.

No one knew who was creating the symbols but I liked how people said Its amazing.

When I went home to my best friend Ryan or as I recently found our Ohmwrecker.

"Hey Ry" I said. "Hey! Where where you?" He asked me. He didn't know I spray painted the new York walls.

"Checking out the Graffiti on the walls" I told him. It wasn't a lie. I was doing that before doing it myself.

"Okay...Hey wanna record with me?" He asked. I shrugged. "Sure" and We started playing.

As you can tell I took a small break. I got a Ps4 and played against my sister. I won. So I will be updating when my phone is charged!<3