<'Hate'-Satt>

Request by MudzMenMehlo

|Y / N|

I laughed as Mike fell off the chair he was in. He glared at me and our other friends. I didn't like Mike much but the others wanted to meet up with all of us.

Mike got back in his chair and started talking to Bryce. I didn't really hate Mike I actually thought he was pretty attractive and had a massive crush on him but I had to hide it.

"You guys wanna explore LA?" I asked my friends. They all agreed and we walked around LA. Dracula got his wallet stolen by the Uber driver and said he would never take an Uber again...yet here we are...on our way back...IN A FUCKING UBER! Let me just point out Dracula was against this Idea.

"Why are you such a bitch?" Mike asked me as I looked at him and scoffed. "I'm not a bitch." We argued about that until we made it to my house. (They are visiting you but Mike was the one to get your guest bedroom)

Mike and I got into a heated argument. "You know why I came to hang out with you?! Because I care about the guys but not you!" I told him and as soon as I said those words left my mouth I felt a pang of guilt. "S-Satt I didn't..." "I understand...Look Y/N before I leave forever I have to say this. I fell in love with you after the first recording session! But you just...just hated my ads for no reason!" Mike told me. I blushed and before he left I pulled him back in and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry..." I told him as he hesitantly hugged back. We both pulled back to see the others faces. I suddenly saw the part of Mike I wanted to see. The part where he was adorable and sweet. I saw him look at my lips for a second.

I smiled and quickly pushed my lips against his. He kissed back once he realised what was happening. We pulled away and that was that. "So do you..." "Yes but I'm still gonna silently hate you." I jokingly said and pecked his lips.