Lake Mate-VanossGaming

Y/N pov

I was walking along the lake. This lake was so clear. I came here because I always saw a mans reflection.

I'm not insane but my sister Kayle sees another guy here.

"What if we see them for a reason?" Kayle asked me. I chuckled "Then that's a pretty dumb reason" I said.

She playfully smacked me. "What should we call them?" She asked me. "This is Evan" I said gesturing to the man in my part of the lake.

"This is Smitty" Kayle said smiling at her guy. "Maybe one day they'll find us..." She said. I nodded. "Maybe...Just Maybe..."

On the other side of the lake

"I wish we could actually meet
Y/N and Kayle..." I said to Smitty. He nodded and sighed.

"Gotta go" Kayle and Smitty said from other sides of the lake. Y/N and Evan said their goodbyes but stayed at the lake staring at the others reflection.

Evan had an idea. "Theirs always two girls at the other side of the lake that come here when we come..." Evan told Smitty.

"So?" Smitty asked. "We will go to the other side!" Evan said. "This isn't a romantic movie...Kayle and Y/N don't exist" Smitty.

"Can we at least try?" Evan asked his Canadian friend. Smitty sighed and nodded. "Fine but if they don't exist you owe me $20" Smitty told Evan. "Fine!" Evan said rolling his eyes and laughing.

The next day Kayle and Y/N hot there not finding a reflection of the guys. "What...?" Y/N asked. That's when they heard it.

"Hello" A voice said. Y/N and Kayle looked up seeing Evan and Smitty. "They do exist..." Kayle and Smitty said.