<Falling In Love-BryceMcQuaid>

Request by Jose_Guerrero_:
Y/N was Ohms girlfriend but they broke up so Y/N falls in love with Bryce, Ohms best friend.

|B R Y C E|

"Ohm can we not do this...Now?" Y/N Ohms girlfriend asked him. "Fine...but we're talking about it later." Ryan told her as we continued playing Dead By Daylight.

So here's what happened;Ohm accused Y/N of cheating on him because she got a phone call from a guy, Y/N claimed it was her brother B/N (if you don't have one then make up a name)Ohm didn't believe her so we all paused our recording to try to get them back in the game. So now Ohm doesn't trust Y/N.

"BRYCE!" I jumped back hearing Y/N call out my name. My headphones were loud enough. "Damn it..." I said as I quickly lowered my volume. "Please never do that again." I told Y/N who giggled. I heard a slight growl from Ohm.

"Lets play!"

--------------

We all decoded to stop recording and playing a few minutes ago so now I'm here sitting on my couch. I heard a knock at my door. I got up to get it and see the short female known as Y/N, "Y/N...?" I asked as I heard quiet sobs from her. "Come in." I told her holding the door for her as she walked in.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as we both sat(t) on my couch. "O-Ohm he...He broke up with me and kicked me out because he thought I was cheating..." She said through tears and hiccups.

I suddenly hugged her as she seemed surprised by my actions. "Don't worry..." "I have no place to stay an-" "Y/N...calm down. You can stay with me, we will play with the others but stay away from Ohm for now. I don't want him hurting you." I told her pulling away to see her face. She smiled a bit and I kissed her forehead.

She mumbled something but I ignored it.

|Y / N|

And ever since that day, I fell in love with my best friend but he had no knowing of it.

Me and Ohm became friends and I told him I liked Bryce as he incouraged me to tell him but I backed away from that challenge. I just...Who wouldn't fall in love with Bryce McQuaid?