Broken Heart-Craig

bro·ken heart

used in reference to a state of extreme grief or sorrow, typically caused by the death of a loved one or the ending of a romantic relationship.

"he never spoke about his son's disappearance and friends said that he died of a broken heart"

(Warning:Suicide)

|Y/N Pov|

Isn't the worst thing in life is when the Man or Women you love don't think of you as one of those people to care about to much...

I've been used, Forgotten, Chetaed...I thought this would be diffrent...What he said was. 'Leave me alone' 'You don't know what I've been through...' 'I hate you!' 'I love you'

I can't take it...Does Craig Hate me and want me to die or love me and want me to stay...

I've finally decided. "Were are you going babe?" Craig asked me sweetly. "Staying With Fox for the night. She aske she if I wanted to stay over" I said sweetly back when in reality I was planning something.

"Oh okay bye babe" He said and kissed my cheek. Craig is so two faced...I wake do it and drove out to my apartment.

We didn't live together but I stayed with him for a bit.

I open up my stuff and one thing I took from him...was a sharp knife. "He loves me..." I cut once. "He loves me not" I cut again.

"He loves me..." I said. "He loves me...Not" I said cutting a vain. I felt dizzy and saw so much blood.

"He loves me..." I realized this because once I collapsed he entered and held me in his arms.

"N-No! Y/N I'm so sorry!" Craig said. "No Craig...I'm sorry...I suffered from a Broken heart...And I finally found it...I love you...Goodbye Craig..." I said and closed my eyes.