Hero 4-Vanoss

"This mission is much more dangerous than the other one. We need to use someone phone" Evan said and looked at me.

I took out my P/T (Phone Type) and gave it to him. He took the back off and took the battery out. There he did a few things.

"Here" He said giving it back to me. I put the battery in and the cover back on. I turned my phone on and saw that it was a darker colour.

"What the...?" "I changed it so when you call E/N for a part of this mission she can't track you. We can track her easily" Evan said.

"Okay so E/N is breaking Ross out of prison at midnight. You will call her and tell her that its time. We can track her every move from this monitor" Evan explained. I nodded as he handed me a paper.

***

It was almost midnight and I waited by. I started talking to Evan. I got texts from my other gang mates and I was ready to beat them.

"You like Evan don't you?" I heard a familiar voice ask me as I walked on the roof. "Umm..." I said unsure of my answer.

I see the Fox like girl appear in front of me. "Look I can tell your feelings just by one look" She said as she sat on the edge of the building.

"How did you get up here? Its 140 floors up you would need a helicopter" I said. She looked up at me and shrugged. "Look at my hand" She said showing me her hand. It had gloves over it.

It had something in it that would allow her to climb up Windows. "Well have fun with Evan" She said jumping down. I gasped and looked down. I saw her slide down.

I walked back to the Helicopter seeing as it was now midnight. I grabbed my phone and called the number. "It's time" I said. I her a hum and hung up.

I looked at the moniter and see a red dot going into the prison. "She's on the move!" I screamed waking up Amber.

I ran out with Lui, Tyler, Delirious, Evan, Mini, and Amber behind me. I made it down and saw a big explosion.

I gasped and jumped down. I landed on one leg and I growled in pain. I got up and started running again trying not to think about my pain.

I see the E/H/C girl look at me but quickly turn away and start running with the blonde guy. I saw other figures and realized my gang is here.

I saw the Fox, The Wolf, the Tiger, The bunny, I went into my A/F (Animal form) and I began running towards them. The bunny was bigger than the usual ones. E/N seemed surprised because she started looking around and began running in an opposite direction.

I soon see a Racoon, an Owl, a pig, a monkey, and panther run towards me. As everyone cornered E/N and Ross I jumped forward.

"Times up" I growled at her. She smirked. "That's where your wrong..." She said and I blacked out.

When I woke up I was tied to a pole. I see my gang and the hero's. "Y/N...are you okay?"Evan asked me. I sighed and nodded.

My head was pounding. "What happened?" I asked him.

"Well you said E/N time was up and Then we all blacked out" He said. "That was the worst explanation ever" I said with a serious look.

I heard footsteps and see E/N. "Well, well...look who's up" I heard the sinister voice say. "We have your friends..." She said.

"What do you want?" I asked her. She smirked. "I want...Vanoss over here" She said. "What?! No!" I screamed.

"Is it a big deal? Fox told me you didn't like him" She said. I looked behind her and see Fox. She had tears. "I'm sorry..." She said.

"Fox...I trusted you" "She made me..." She said but I didn't believe her. "Well...Evan what do you think?" She asked him.

E/N put her finger under Evans chin. I looked at her with hatred. Fox noticed and her Hazel eyes looked at the floor behind me as if she was trying to tell me something.

She looked at me then behind me. I looked behind me. I saw a small knife. I moved a little stretching my leg and trying to pull it towards me.

I pulled for towards me and used my hand to cut the rope. E/N was so close to kissing Evan but I made it out in time.

I punched her and kicked her back. She started laughing. "Well well....looks like Arctic here told you about the knife" She said. "I hate you..." I said taking the knife and pushing E/N against the wall holding the knife to her neck.

"Do it. Kill me" She said smirking. "No...That's what you want...I'd rather watch you rot in a cell" I said kicking her and punching her as she went unconscious.

I untied Evan and everyone else. "Fox...Your dead to me" I growled. Kayle glared at her as did Sasha.

We all went back to the base and we completed the mission. We put E/N behind bars. "Hey Evan...?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" "I know where...Diffrent...but...I would like to get to know you better" I stuttered. He blushed. "Like a date?" He asked. I looked down and nodded. "Sure" He said.

"Oi! Will you stop with her and just date me?!" Delirious said jokingly. I started chuckling and nodded. I walked back and turned around to face Evan. He looked at me.

I waved and went into the base. I smiled as I closed the door. This wasn't something normal but...Amber, Fox everyone was right. I do like Vanoss.

I turned around and saw everyone smirking. "So...We were right" Amber said. I groaned in annoyance.

"Yeah you guys were right" I said in defeat. "Yeah" Sasha said smirking. "Well that's our day! Who wants Chinese food?" Fox asked us.

"Oh me!" I said as everyone else agreed with me. So we went to get Chinese food. Yeah.