Hybrids-Ohmwrecker

As I fell to the water I felt the chains wrap around my hands once again. As I tugged at them I notoced the boat I was once on, moving again.

As I screamed for air I lost most of it. I held my breath and tried swimming up pulling the chains with me.

If I died Velez would be the new queen. When pulling the chains I felt something...No...Someone. Grab onto my legs pulling me back down.

I coughed out the water and opened my eyes finding myself in a tent.

I got up and looked outside seeing a new place...

"Oh good. Your awake" I turned around only to be met with Hazel eyes. "W-Where am I?" I asked. "This is the island of forgotten" He said. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Ryan Wrecker" He said. He had Wolf ears so this was a hybrid island.

I was cautious but pulled out a knife pinning him to the wall. "Now listen here Ryan, I want you to help me get back to my kingdom" I told him.

"Look princess. You can't go anywhere. This place is in the middle of the ocean. So instead why don't you make yourself useful and cut down some wood...if you can" He said motioning towards my axe.

"I'm a Queen. And I'm more than capable to cut down wood" I told Ryan. He rolled his eyes and left.

Well then. Grabbing my axe I realized my dress was soaked. I groaned and remembered my knife. I cut off the extra pieces as I made it into shorts and a tank top.

I walked through the island as a Cat hybrid jumped in front of me. "Well hey their stranger!" She said smiling.

She sniffed the air and looked at me. "You smell like a Fox...er...I mean Vixen" She said.

"Actually I'm not a hybrid" I said walking past her. I heard running behind me as I entered the wood.

"W-well...umm...my names A.J" She introduced herself.

"Well, A.J I have to get some wood" I said showing her my axe. She jumped back. "You don't need that..." She said. I raised an eyebrow at her.

She unsheathed her nlais and in a flash swung it at a tree making half of it crash down only to be kept up by another Hybrid.

"A.J! What did we tell you?!" The green eyed girl said. "I-I'm sorry..." A.J said.

"Ugh..." This hybrid had bear ears. "What kind of hybrid are you?" I asked her. "Polar bear" She said carefully putting the tree down.

"You the Vixen?" The Polar bear hybrid asked me.

"No I'm-" "Y/N L/N. Yeah I know Queen. I'm Alyssa" The green eyed girl said.

"Welcome to the island of the forgotten" Alyssa said. "Honestly you look like a Vixen...And Smell like one" Alyssa said. I mentally rolled my eyes getting annoyed being called a Vixen.

As I grabbed a few pieces of the cut up wood with A.J and Alyssa.

While walking through the island  people looked at me and talked amongst themselves.

Once I looked straight ahead I was met with Hazel eyes once again. "Jesus Christ dude! Can you not warn me?!" I asked Ryan clenching my heart. He shrugged.

"It wouldn't be as fun" He said smirking. I wanted to smack him so hard right now. I pushed him out of my way as I felt his gaze on me.

When I made it to a pile of wood my hearing kicked in. "Is that the Vixen?" "She's a human!" "He marked her! We can't do anything now..." I turned around seeing everyone still talking amongst themselves.

I know it was me they were talking about but I just walked off. I went back to the forest and sat down on a tree stump. I groaned in annoyance.

It was now night so it might be harder for me to get back. "Not much luck huh?" I heard a male voice ask. I looked up being met with nothing but darkness. I felt a body curl up next to me as I jumped back.

"What's a Foxy lady like you doing out here? And all alone?" The yellow eyed male asked. He had Blue hair.

"Oh- Umm..." I could feel the blush rise in my cheeks. "Your very pretty...Sadly your marked" He said standing up and wrapping what appeared to be a fennec Fox tail around my waist.

"M-Marked?" I asked him. "You didn't know? The first person you met here marked you." He said.

"R-Ryan?!" I asked him. "Yup. Haven't looked at your arm recently now have you?" He asked me.

I looked at my arm finding a scratch that looked like initials. RW. Ryan Wrecker.

"N-No! It isn't him!" I told the blue haired male. "Look Mackenzie the only other person with those initials is Ray West" He said I was confused by two things: 1) how did he know my name? 2) who was Ray West?

"Your a Queen. I think we would know" He answered. I mentally smacked myself.

"Whats that?" He asked me pointing to my arm. I covered it not wanting to show anyone that.

He pulled my hand away from my arm. "What's this?" He asked me. "Oh the soulmate mark" He said as realization hit him. I pulled my arm away.

"How much do you know about me?" I asked the mysterious male. "A lot. Like I said your a queen. My names Jay if you must know" He said.

"Well...By-" "Meet me here tomorrow at 10 PM" Jay said. I nodded and walked back to everyone else.

Once I was walking back people did the same thing as before. I was stopped by a Brown eyed girl standing in front of me screaming at Alyssa.

"She can't have two marks!" The brunette told the blonde. "Theirs no rule against it! And plus she doesn't even know!" Alyssa screamed back looking back at me before to the other girl and back to me.

"Umm...Hi" I said. "Hold on. Theirs a rule against it now!" The brunette said.

"What was that about...?" I asked Alyssa. "Nothing..." And with that she was gone.

I was confused once again but was too tired to really care.

As I walked back to my tent seeing the wolf hybrid sitting on my bed. "What do you want Ryan?" I asked him.

"Call me Ohm. And I was told I have to stay with you" He said.

"Okay Ohm What's this for?" I asked him not believing what he said. He blushed. "W-Well...U-Umm...I-" "We keep marked and The person who marked them together" The brunette from earlier said.

"So...You marked me?" I asked Ohm. He blushed and ran off. "Well...your stuck with that idiot, have a good night" The brunette said walking out.

Now these are me putting parts from another story into this because I really liked these parts.