Do you trust me? 1

As I entered the car that had Vea, Jay, Sophia, Sarah, Ken, Elizabeth, Alyssa and me I noticed Ken staring at Alyssa and when Alyssa turned to look at Ken, Ken turned away.

I felt the anger brush past me as I rolled my eyes sitting between them. I know Ken knew I like Alyssa so she would always do a few signals indicating I liked Alyssa.

I glared at Ken as she stared at me blank faced.

Alyssa was probably the most straight out of us all besides Elizabeth. I was bi, Jay was Pan, Ken was something, Sarah was 70% guys 30% girls, Elizabeth was straight like Alyssa, Vea was a total Lesbian.

Ken didn't really like anyone besides Ryan.

"So how long will this take?" I asked Vea. "Like 1-2 hours" She said. I smiled.

After the hours passed we made it to Mohegan sun. Its actuallya really nice hotel. Ken has stayed here before but it was a while ago with her brothers.

Since one of us was under 21 we couldn't go to the casino so we just took turns with Alyssa.

Alyssa is 17.

"Okay so we have 2 hotel rooms...We'll have to share" Elizabeth said. She was Kens half-sister.
It was me with Alyssa and Eliza. Then Ken with Jonathon and Matthew. "Once we go to brown stone Lizzy is taking care of them."