S A T I S F I E D-BryceMcquaid

Mackenzy grabbed the cup and smiled at the newly weaded couple.

"A toast to the groom!" She screamed as everyone in the audience screamed 'to the groom!' Mackenzy tried hiding her pain and it worked she looked really happy.

Bryce and Y/N looked at each other and smiled. "to the Bride!" Mavkenzy screamed and raised her glass. "From your sister! Who is always by your side!" She said and the croud said 'Mackenzy!'

Mackenzy let her pain get the best if her. "Rewind!" She heard. "N-No!" She screamed. Soon she blacked out.

Their was one guy here who Mackenzy hadn't seen before. He approached her "you strike me as a women who's never been satisfied" He said to her. She scoffed "I'm sure I don't know what you mean" She said to him.

"My names Mackenzy L/N" She said to him. "Bryce Mcquaid" "wheres your family from?" She asked him. He looked down "Unimportant there's a million things I haven't done" He said. Mackenzy turned to get a drink and ssaw her younger sister Y/N helpless.

"This ones mine" Y/N said to her sister. Mackenzy loved her sister and would give anything to see her sister happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you taking me?" Bryce asked Mackenzy. She smiled at him. "Im about yo change your life" she said to him. He smiled and let her take him.

Mackenzy brought him to Y/N. "Y/N L/N" She said and bowed to Bryce. He Looked at Mackenzy "L/N?" "My sister" she replied.

They talked and Mackenzy left them. She left the building and went out back. She let the tears roll down her face. "At least...Y/N is happy" Mackenzy said and smiled.

She wiped her tears and went inside.

"Mackenzy?" Y/N asked breaking her from her thoughts. "To the Groom!! To the Bride!" Mackenzy screamed making her sister smile.

Good luck Y/N Mackenzy thought looking at her smiling sister. She hugged Y/N as the wedding continued on.