You can't hide from us-Smii7Y

As I was running from the creature the flashing light made of harder for me to find my way.

"Ryan!" I screamed towards a body running next to me now. "Where's Evan?" I asked him. He shrugged. "I-I was with him but..." "Hes Gone! Evans Gone!" Jonathon cried out.

"The darkest hour before the light..." A female voice said. I started breathing heavily.

I was pulled into a corner and a hand went over my mouth. "Lucas don't make any noise" Craig's voice said.

I nodded as he removed his hands. "Whats going on?" I asked him. "Go through the door....we'll explain" Craig said pushing me through the door.

Bryce, Ryan, Tyler, Jonathon, David, Marcel, Lui, and Scotty where their. Jonathon was still crying. Thats when I noticed Evan in the corner not moving but...breathing.

"Whats happening?" I asked Bryce. "Well each of you have heard a specific voice right?" bryce asked. We nodded but Craig didn't because hes heard them all.

"Well these creatures are kicking which imitate the voices from your past. When they speak they make you more scared, but make you wanna turn back and see if it's actually the person from your pasts" Bryce explained.

"Every time you turn to check they become more aware of all of you believing its them" Bryce ended.

"The only way to stop this is to confront them. And think of them as what they really are" Tyler said catching on with Bryce.

"So...We have to go out there? That's way to dangerous! I say we just go!" Craig said. "And Leave Evan?! I can't do that!" Jonathon said.

"We have to so this Craig..." I said.

"I'm not doing anything" Craig said. "Okay...Boys lets go" I said as we all walked out. "They say where Crazy...They say where ill" The Mimicks said.

"Your not Y/N..." I said being met face to face with a mimics taking on the form of my Dead girlfriend.

We glared at eachother. "The darkest gour before the light, a hidden treause plain in sight. What they don't understand, They fear inside. What they don't understand, they try to hide..." She said. By now the other mimics have disappeared.

"Your not Y/N!" I said looking into those E/C of hers. I realized she wasn't a mimic.

"Guys...lets go" I said as Y/N ran off. Marcel holding Evan while Jonathon was asking if he would be Okay.

"You can't hide from us..." I said repeating what Y/N was saying.