Elevator-CaRtOoNz

|Y/N Pov|

Me and my best friend B/F were going to Vidcon. She was a fan to so many youtubers I didn't know.

She was so excited while I didn't understand to much. She dragged me to many booths. "Hey the Convention is closing wanna come back Tommorow?" I asked her. She sighed but smiled and nodded.

We walked back to the Hotel. Once we were in the Elevator a few other people came with us.

Me and B/F were on our phones. We left as did the other people. I tried grabbing my key card but it was missing.

I went back to the elevator and grabber it only to have the door close and go down a few floors before stopping.

"No, No, No!" I said trying to open the doors. "Are we stuck?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Yeah" I said turning to face them.

There he was. Luke Patterson. Youtuber called CaRtOoNz.

"As long as the lights stay on were oka-" Right when he said that the lights shut off.

I sat down putting my hands to my face. "Were gonna die..." I kept repeating. He shined his flashlight on me.

"Hey...As long as I'm here your Okay" He said. I looked up at him a little of the light shining on the bearded man.

He sat down next to me and hugged me. I was shocked but stayed still. "My name is Y/N By the way" I said. He smiled.

"Luke" "Cartoonz right?" I asked. He nodded. "My friend watches your videos" I said. "I'm surprised a pretty girl such as yourself doesn't like my channel" He said.

"You videos just aren't my thing but I could watch" I said smiling because he called me pretty. The lights turned on and we began moving again.

"Well stop by my hotel room. Its 103 on the 7th floor" He said also handing me a paper. "Sure..." I said and waved goodbye.

The Elevator went back to my floor which is the 12th. "What took you so long?" B/F asked me as soon as I got out.

"The elevator stopped..." I told her. "Are you sure?" She asked me. I looked at the paper. I nodded. "Lets go inside" I said opening the door to our room.

----

I'm surprised I didn't notice my 100th part a while ago.