Favorites!

Met online-Vanoss

Y/T/N-Youtube Name

Y/N-Your Name

H/C-Hair color

H/L-Hair length

F/C-Favorite color

I/F- Ice Cream Flavor

-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/N pov

Today Me, Fox, Cookie, Mia, and Sasha Decided to play Gta. I joined their party. "I'm not the last one to join right?" I asked them.

"No. Mama Fox Was finishing her Cereal" Mia said in her Kid voice. I laughed and soon see Fox join the call. "I brought my cereal to the Office as fast as I could!" She screamed.

"Fox you know it takes a few minutes to get here" I said to her laughing. "Shut The fuck UP Y/N!" She screamed getting Annoyed I laughed even harder.

"Let me start my recording" I said and Started up my recording app. "Hello everyone my name is Y/T/N and today I'm here with Fox who is eating her cereal-" As soon as I said that Fox came to my part of the Office and screamed 'Shut up!' and ran back to her part.

"MiaMayX, CcAngelCookie, and Sasha" I continued. "Okay...You guys both work in the same office right?" Cookie asked. I heard running and quickly moved my chair back.

"Hell Yeah Bitch!" Fox said into my mic coming back in. She was wearing shorts and her Costom Sweater.

"Okay then" Cookie said As Fox ran back next door. I laughed because she lost one of her shoes.

She came back and threw the other shoe at me but I blocked it. "Bitch!" I screamed at her.

"This is only the intro and this has already happened" Mia said laughing. We each got onto Gta and I was killed as soon as I joined. "Fuck! Who killed me?" I asked my girls they all gasped.

I was confused and then I saw who killed me. 'VanossGaming Killed
Y/T/N' I gasped as well.

"Evan! Look who you killed!" I heard the one in the hockey mask say also known as H2O Delirious.

"No way...." He said. There they were. Bryce Mcquaid, H2O Delirious, OhmWrecker, Lui Calibre, and VanossGaming.

Vanoss' Character walked towards me. "S-Sorry...I didn't see who it was..." He said. I giggled "so you know who I am?" I asked him.

I heard Delirious and Fox making a bet but I could care less.  "Yes and I'm a big fan...Maybe one day we can meet up? I'm staying in Chicago with Ohm for a bit" He said.

As I was about to respond Cookie Spoke up. "Fox and Y/N live In Chicago so I think this could work" She said. "Excuse me?!" I asked Her.

I was about to Go to north Carolina and bitch smack her. "Alana!" Fox screamed "Mackenzy!" Cookie or Alana said. "You know her real name?" Mia asked With the lid voice. "Yes and I would like it if she didn't..." She growled at Alana.

"You know what she looks like?" Sasha asked. "Y-" "Finish that Fucking sentence and I'll slit your throat Perez" She said Mad.

"Yes" and with that Alana logged of so did Fox. I see Fox running down the hall. "Take your fucking shoe! I don't need you throwing your shit on me!" I screamed as she was about to leave. "I don't need shoes!" She screamed Running away.

"I'm going to go stop her....and yeah vanoss I would like to meet up with you" I said and logged off to chase Fox.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~