Love me for me 2-Bryce Mcquaid

This happened yesterday and now every ones doing there job! Kayle is doing other stuff aka moving to a new house in chicago, getting a new phone, and going to New Jersey

|Y/N Pov|

Today when I woke up I saw Chrissy up. "Makeup" She said. "D-Do I have to?" I asked her. She nodded. "It was a dare" She explained. I sighed and went to the bathroom.

I still had makeup on from last night. I grabbed a wipe and wiped off my makeup. I looked in the mirror and put my finger tracing over the scar.

I sighed and walked out. "We have the same schedule...your beautiful either way..." She said hugging me. I smiled changing and grabbing my backpack. We walked to school and everyone looked at me.

"Who is that?" "Is that Y/N?" "No way..." I heard everyone say. I sighed and kept walking to class. Chrissy put her hand on my shoulder. "Its okay..." We made it to class and opened the door.

Everyone stared at me in disgust. I sat in the back and put my hood over my head. "Y/N L/N?" The teacher called for attendance. I cautiously raised my hand.

"So your ugly underneath all that makeup? I knew it" The girl called Alexa said. She was Chrissy's sister. "Leave her alone..." Chrissy said. "No she's right" I said getting up and walking out. I went to the back of the school and sat on a bench. My H/C blowing with the wind. "Is this seat taken?" I heard a guy ask. "You can sit there.." I said.

"I'm bryce" He said. I looked up seeing the familiar blonde. "Y/N" I replied. "I saw what happened...I just wanna let you know...your beautiful. With or without makeup you are" He said. "Who told you to do this?" I asked him. "What?" He asked me confused. "Who put you up to this? There's no way someone like you likes the true me..." I said looking down.

I felt him grab my chin and lift it up. I was met with his face. "I do love you for you" He said and kissed me. It didn't take long for me to kiss back. We eventually broke from the kiss. "And...I think you look better without makeup" He said making me smile.