I Can't-Basically X Reader X Delirious

My boyfriend Marcel doesn't spend to much time with me....I'm sick of it. He's always doing something for youtube or his friends.

Today I was hoping something would change. I went into his Office to see Marcel editing.

"Hey Marcel? Can we go out to eat today?" I asked him with hope. He stopped editing and put his headphones around his neck.

"I can't....I told Brock that I would play with him when I finished editing...." He said looking at me.

I felt likw crying but instead I said something I shouldn't have. "You know....It seems like you don't even care about me...Their is always something more important than me!" I said to him a bit mad.

"Y/N I-" "Forget it..." I said walking to 'our' room. I grabbed my bag putting all my stuff inside. As I approached the door. "Y/N please..." Marcel said grabbing my wrist. "Oh now you care....Were done Marcel" I said getting away from his grip.

I went to my car putting my stuff in the back. I let all the tears stream down my face as I drove away.

I ended up moving in with Delirious. I changed everything from relationship to single as did Marcel.

A year later

I was scrolling through twitter not my twitter Marcels twitter. He was still single and I was as well.

'Hey Marcel....Can we be friends again?' I texted to him. He said we could and I was happy.

We became real close real fast. One day there was a knock on our door.

I open it while Delirious was watching TV in the living room. I see Marcel standing their holding Roses. I smiled a bit and invited him  in. "Y/N...I realized I was sti crazy about you....with you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

Delirious stood up and looked at me. I still liked Marcel he made me feel special....but Delirious made me feel something I never have...

"Y/N...Are you and Delirious a thing?" Marcel asked me. "I-I...I've grown feelings for both of you..."

"Y/N follow your heart...If you wanna chose Marcel I will be fine...as long as your happy..." Delirious said. "I chose...."

Now I will do this! I will create an ending for whichever one you chose.