Upon meeting-Vanoss

|Y/N Pov|

I was sweating from nervousness. Why you might ask? Because I'm meeting my best friends today!

Not just a few but all of them. The good thing was that a few of them had showed there faces. I have no clue which one would be Delirious or Ryan.

Not even Fox or Kayle! Actually I know more about Fox then Kayle. All I know about Kayle is that she has Brown hair, and Brown eyes.

Fox is her best friend and doesn't even know if she has siblings. They went to school together she must know something.

I heard a knock at my door. I opened it revealing my best friend. Mini Ladd. "Hi Craig" I said smiling.

Me and Craig have already met. "Hey!" He said smiling. "When are the guys coming?" He asked me. Is shrugged. "Fox, Kayle, and Ohm will get here soon. Smitty is getting here after. Evan will be the last one to get here" I said reading the texts they all sent.

"Coo-" Cut off by the Knock. I giggled at how mad he was. He opened the door to be met with an Ombre and Brown haired girl.

They both looked very similar. Except one had Ombre hair, and Hazel eyes, and was shorter than the other. The other one had Brown hair, and Brown eyes.

"Umm...Craig?" The Ombre haired girl said. "Its me Fox. This is Kayle" Fox said slowly.

Craig gasped and hugged her. "Kayle finally wanted to show her face" Fox said. "You two look alike" I said. They looked at eachother.

"We know" They both said. Okay I let them in because I wanted to get to know them, and this was getting weird.

We talked until hearing more knocks. Delirious, Ohm, Cartoonz, and Marcel had just gotten here.

Brock, then Scotty, then Panda, then Smitty, Then Tyler, Nogla, And Lui. We all talked waiting for the Canadian to get here. There was a soft knock at my door.

I stood up and opened the door being inches away from the persons face. I went back and saw the Canadian.

"Hey Evan!" I said smiling. "Evans here?" Delirious asked running to Evan and hugging him. "You guys have already met?" Tyler asked. They nodded.

"So H2OVanoss is canon" I said. Everyone but me loved H2OVanoss and wanted it to happen. I fell for Evan the first recording session.

The day went by and Craig asked us to come to his house. We went to his house and it was nice. "This is cool" I said referring to his setup.

Everyone talked but me. I just thought. "I have to go" I said and started walking out. I walked to this little pond with Blossoms in the water. I sat at the edge grabbing one of the blossoms.

"Hey" I heard a voice say. Turning my head and being met with Evan. "Hey" I said softly going back to looking at the lake.

"This is a beautiful place" He said sitting next to me. "Yeah...I was told to come here the one day that would be called Upon meeting" I said. That's what we called the meet up.

"Y/N...why did you leave?" He asked me. I shrugged. "I don't wanna talk about it..." I said. "Please tell me..." He pleaded. "Evan...just leave me alone" I said.

"I won't...Please!" He said. "You and Delirious would be such a great couple. Where would I be then? Evan I'm in love with you!" I said annoyed and covering my mouth at the end.

"W-What?" He asked me. "I'm...I'm in love with you" I said turning to him. He started getting up. "Evan please don't go...." I pleaded but it was too late.

After all these years...Making fun of him...This is what makes him leave...Goodbye Evan Fong...My best friend...Crush...My enemy.