<Blu>

Now if I don't add the name in the title then It will be a surprise and will be different from the others parts.

|Y/N P.O.V|

I hummed to Colors, my body moving to the beat. I closed my eyes as I started dancing to the song. "Everything is grey..." I sang and opened my eyes, quickly looking over the
Painting I was working on.

I smiled being proud of the painting.
It was something different.
Some thing unique.
Something from my past and/or a thought I had.
The painting was
Of a woman.

She had light brown hair with pastel Purple tips,
Brown, blue and green eyes,
And she always wore
A red tanktop that
Was a bit bigger
Than she was.

I found her cute and was, honestly, my favorite character. I heard a knock at my door and I called out, "Come in!" Knowing it was probably my roommate Evan. "Whats up?" I asked turning around to face te Canadian. "Just wanted to see your work." Evan said smiling and looking at my painting.

"Your a wizard." Evan said. "I like the colors." Evan simply said.

(This is the drawing but imagine its a painting

(This is the drawing but imagine its a painting. This is honestly one of my favorites)

"What's her name?"

I thought for a second. I wanted to give her a name similar go colors so it could be different. "How about," I paused and smiled as I thought of a name, "Blu."

"Great." Evan said wrapping his arms around my waist. So Evan wasn't just my roommate...he was also my boyfriend. Evan kissed my cheek. "Its amazing babe. But I'm convinced your a wizard." Evan said making me giggle. "Yeah, thats the reason you fell in love with me. Because I put a spell on you" I told the taller male.

"And I'm happy you did."

*Is quickly finishing this book*