Hate or Love-H2ODelirious

Y/N pov

I walked into the asylum. I work here because these people can't manipulate me.

I walked inside and made it to the front desk. "Who is mine?" I asked Kristin who worked at the front. "Some guy called Jonathon"  She said taking out a paper and giving it to me.

It had all his information. Age? 29. Name? Jonathon Gorrman. Nickname? Delirious.  It had everything but why did it have nickname?

I shrugged it off and went to the room. It was right next to my best friend Ohms room. He had a girl called Fox.

She didn't act insane around him. I went in once without Ohm and she tried attacking me.

I opened the room door and see a man wearing a Jason mask. He had brown hair. His blue eyes glowed through the mask.

"Hi my name is Y/N Jonathon" I said to him. "Don't call me Jonathon..." He said growling. "What should I call you?" I asked. He dissapeared.

"Delriious" I heard him say from behind me. I jumped back and fell. He stood in front of me and put a hand out.

I was cautios but took it. He looked at me surprise but pulled me up. I cleaned my clothes and grabbed the paper.

"Thank you Delirious" I said to him. He lifted the mask a little so I could see his smile. "No problem" He said.

   This guy had are me fall in love with him. I walked to his room and opened the door. He had his hands on his head and kept repeating "Where's my sister?"

I walked up to him. I took his hands and his once blue eyes where black. When he saw me they turned back to Blue.

"D-Do you know where my sister is?" He asked me. "Ohm stop!" I heard a voice say. I looked out the door and see the masked girl.

Ohm was taking her here. "What are you doing?" She growled at Ohm. "Someone wants to see you" Ohm said pushing her inside.

He closed the door and took me out. "Do you love Delirious?" He asked me. "Yes" I replied. "Its either Hate or you lose your job and everyone will hate you" He said.

Hate or Love? I love him but...Ohms right. This isn't right. "Okay Ohm..." I said and he nodded walking away.