Lost Love-Wildcat

Y/N pov

|4 years ago|

Me and Tyler aka Wildcat were at the mall with friends.

I had a crush on him. I was also a writer. We were heading to my book release for Lost love.

We made it and I sat down signing books and saying hey to all my fans.

"Hey Ms.L/N?" A 10 year old girl asked. "Yes?" I asked her. "Who's your favorite character? Mine is Tyler" She said smiling. I nodded "Yeah Tyler is my favorite as well" I said to her.

After the book signings I brought a book home just to re-read the story. It was a nice little book about a small town girl named
Y/N and Tyler. Yeah I added Tyler as my love interest but Y/N tested as the best name for the main character so...

"Hey can we talk?" Tyler asked coming into my room. I nodded and sat up. "Why am I in this story? And why as a jerk?" He asked me.

This story started when he was rude. "Well...I have to tell you something" I said to him. He sat down on my bed.

"The book has Y/N as the main character who is bullied all throughout School...Tyler is the bully and her...Crush"I said looking away from him.

"I have to go..." He said walking out of my room. Probably leaving forever.

|Current Time|

"The new book Stay Forever is our now!" I said in the microphone. "Make sure to read the first book Lost love before reading the Sequel!" I said as everyone clapped.

I left the book store to go write the next book. Once Again.

|Once Again|
|Chapter One|

I

ts been a few years since Tyler left Y/N. Y/N sighed and sat up. I
She knew it was wrong from the moment she fell for him.

Y/N should've just stayed away but her feeling got the best of her.

Y/N punched a wall. "I don't need him..." She said sitting down reading a book.

There was a knock at my door. Probably my editor. I walked over to it and opened it. "Hello sir" I said to the unknown male standing there.

"Hey Y/N" He said. That voice...it can't be...Can it? "T-Tyler?" I questioned and he nodded.

"I read your story...Lost Love and Stay Forever..." he said. "Ty you need to go..." I told him. He looked at me confused.

"But I'm here now" He said. "Tyler...Leave now...I can't have you here right now" I said. He sighed and nodded. He walked away.

I didn't wanna push him away but I can't have the fans know which Tyler...I'm sorry Mr.Wild.