Dreams do come true 2-MiniLadd

Y/N pov

We arrive at the hotel. "Okay so the panel is at 12 PM" Craig said. I nodded as we put our stuff in the hotel and walking to pax.

We made it to the front. "Craig Thompson Here for the Banana Bus panel. She's with me" Craig said as the gut let us though.

We walked around. "When does this start?" I asked him. "A few minutes" He replied. I nodded and walked around. I found the Banana bus crew part.

There was Wildcat, Panda, Bryce, Ohm, Cartoonz, Smii7Y, Vanoss, Lui, Nogla, Terroriser, Delirious, and Marcel.

Next to them was the Foxy squad. ArcticFox, MadlyAngel$arah, Yahirplays, CcCookie, SashaXx, ValentinasLiveplay, Blixanis, and JayFair.

The Foxy squad and Bbs were having a panel. I saw ArcticFox talking to Ohm.

I stayed with Craig because I haven't met any of his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The panel has started and I sat in the front. "Okay well start up with some Questions!" Craig said as hands shot up.

Evan picked on a boy maybe 16. "Are any of you dating people?" He asked them. Most of them blushed. "Well actua-" Ohm started but was hit by Fox.

"ArcticWrecker!" The crowd screamed. Blixanis chuckled "I'm single" She said. Craig agreed.

"Lets find Craig a Girlfriend from the crowd!" Evan screamed. He looked at everyone and he picked 3 girls. "Chose who you wanna date" Fox said.

Craig looked at the blonde next to me and then at the brown haired girl on the other side.

He looked at me and smiled. "Will you go on a date with me?" He asked me. "Craig I've had a crush on you since High school...Yes" I said as he pulled and into a sweet and slow kiss.

Their were cheers from the crowd Me and Craig smiled into the kiss. Dreams do come true.