Dreams do come true-Miniladd

Y/N pov

Today I was visiting my best friend Craig Thompson. He was a Youtuber but I had a crush on him since Highschool.

I knocked on his door. My nerdy best friend and me were going to pax today!

"Hey Y/N!" He said happily. "You packed?" I asked him. He nodded and grabbed his bag. "To the car!" I screamed putting our stuff in the back.

I drove to the Airport. "So do you guys have a panel?" I asked Craig. "Yeah...I think we have Sarah and Alvarez joining us" Sarah was Madly angel. Alvarez is ArcricFoxes last name her first name is Mackenzy.

"Okay. Alvarez is gonna show her face?" I asked him. He nodded "yeah she doesn't have a problem anymore" He said as we made it to the airport.

We got onto the plane. I put on my headphones and played a song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig woke me up. "Y/N let's go to  the hotel. Ohm and Fox are picking us up" He said waking me up fully. We grabbed our stuff and got off the plane.

Their was a sea of people. "They're outside" Craig said as he pulled me outside. I see a girl with a Fox Hoodie talking to a guy in a bunny hoodie.

"You two couldn't have made it more obvious if possible" I said walking up to them. "Well I'm sorry. At least I'm wearing Ohms shirt" Arctic said trying to fix what she said.

"which shirt?" Ohm asked her. Fox blushed a light red. "This one...." She took her sweater off showing her Ohmie shirt.

"Okay to the hotel!" Fox screamed running to their car. I looked at Craig and giggled. "Ready for this?" He asked me. I nodded "Of course"