Lion-FourZer0Seven

Scottys pov

Most people take this girl named
Y/N for normal but I think she's like me. Their are people in this world called hybrids.

People don't believe that they exist. They do they are real. This girl reminded me of a Maybe its her personality.

I jumped off the tree I was on transforming into a Panther. I ran to look for her while hiding from normal people.

I see a female Lion with a Fox Bunny. The Bunny was behind the Fox. Must be mates. Soon I see them all transform into humans. The Fox became a girl and The bunny became a male.

I turned human and hid behind a tree. "Y/N why are you interested in that Panther?" The Fox hybrid asked. Y/N must be the Lions name
I thought.

"I don't know he's always there...No matter where I am he's their..." Y/N said. The Fox Hybrid sniffed. "Where not alone...Come out Hybrid" The Fox said. I walked around the tree and stare them all in the face. "Hello" I said nervously.

Y/N looked at me and smiled. "Panther..." She said. The bunny stood up revealing a taller male. "Why are you all ways there? No matter where I am you are there as well..." She asked me.

"Y/N...I love you and I wanted to know more...But I was too shy to tell you anything...Much less approach you..." I replied swaying my leapord tail. The Fox smiled at me. "Take care of Y/N..." She said.

"Wait...Amelia you and Jackson can't leave..." Y/N said. "We have to help Fox and Ohm...we will be back. Scotty you are her true love" Amelia said and faded away.

"Your a cute lion...." I said to Y/N as she smiled. She turned into that lion form I loved and I turned into my panther form.

We walked into the Hybrid forest. We were happy to finally find true love. I love this Lion.