Buy The Stars/Ohmlirious X Reader

I watched as Craig and Kayle were praised. I growled running away from the town I once loved.

I was told they were chosen...I was told that they had bought the stars.

"You bought a star..." I carved into a tree when I was far from home. "You named it after me...But I'm not yours to keep"

"Because you'll never see that the stars of three..." I thought I was onw of them but...It wasn't true. Kayle had water powers, while Craig, Fire...Thats means that there was one more who held fire. I growled as I stabbed the tree.

I was ready to kill Kayle...

"Hello" I heard a soft voice say. I turned ariund being met with a Jason mask. I walked back hitting a tree as he stepped forward.

"Who are you?" I asked him. "Delirious, Pleasure to meet you" He said holding a hand out. I was hesitant but took his hand. "Hmm..." He looked at the tree as I moved away for him to see more.

"I'm guessing you wanna hurt one...I'm gonna tell you something...Kayle made it so you wouldn't get a star...Or a power" Delirious said.

"No...that can't be" I said. "Oh but it is" He said. I growled plunging the knife into the tree.

I ran back to the town and looked for Kayle. "Kayle!" I screamed catching the British girls attention. "What?" She asked me. "We need to talk"

She follwoed me to an alleyway. "whats up-" I pusher against the wall pulling out another knife and putting it against her throat.

"Don't whats up me...You took what should have been mine...I was supposed to get a star! But you...Oh you took that away from me!"

Tears were streaming down her face. "Please...I did it to protect you!" She cried out.

"Oh?" I asked not believing a word she said. "I had a vision...It was that you chose the other aide if I let you claim your star!" She said in her defense.

I dropped her. "Its not worth killing you..."

I walked out of the Alleyway. Holding a knife in my hand. "Why are...You holding a knife?" "You got a problem with that?" I asked Ohm with a dark voice. "I know you...You hate knifes" He said.

"Well then I've changed...and if you don't know that by now then, you don't know me that well"

I walked off into the woods looking for Delirious. "Hey" I heard a voice sat behind me. I jumped.

"How did you know about the star thing? Only the town knows" I said.

"Because...Tyler...My brother...Is one of the stars...Don't you ever wonder why the plants grow so fast?" He asked me. He took his mask off becaus wit was hot. "He left me..."

"I will hurt them all..." "Don't worry about that" He said. "Your have to stay safe...Your the key to saving the town...And its just who you are...Join me" He said as I closed my eyes taking a deep breath nodding before the blue eyed male.

When Opening my eyes I didn't see him. "Its just who you are..." I repeated.

I went back to the village finding Kayle, Craig, and Another person, who I guess was Tyler, were standing near the entrance.

"Were under attack!" Tyler screamed. I looked around seeing Delirious. "Y/N Help me!" Ohm called out. I had to choose to help Ohm...Or Delirious.

I ran off until I couldn't hear them anymore. "Its just who you..." A tear fell down my face. "Are..."