<Satisfied>

Now I'm going to be changing the writing style a bit. I'm not gonna put who it is but instead just have a title like <Cut my hair> every once in a while I might forget and Put, Cut My Hair-Terroriser. Anyways enjoy.

Request by _Writing_Trashcan_

{OhmIsBabeΩ} Ω

My father was at a meeting so it was just me and Sydney right now. I sighed. "You know the winters ball is coming up soon right?" Sydney asked me. "Yeah but...I'd rather spend time with my sister than some guy I don't even know." She smiled at me. "Same here..."

That was a year ago. Now here I am. At my sister and the man I loves wedding. Sydney smiled at me as Jonathon introduced me.

"A toast to the groom! To the bride!" I called out raising my glass. Everyone smiled. My face says I'm Okay but my heart says I'm broken. I wanted to cry and I felt hurt but I'm just happy my sister is in love. I smiled as it faded and everything went black I looked around and everything turned back to normal. But I wasn't at the wedding. it was the day I met Evan. The day i fell in love. "I remember that night...I just might-" Rewind. everything changed and everyone started moving as Me and Sydney walked in. "regret that night for the rest of my days." I walked around and see  the man I was looking for. He was talking to a blonde as a person who appears to me walks towards him. "But Evan I'll never forget the first time I saw your face." I said.

"I have never been the same," I said my heart beating faster at the image of me and Evan being together, "intelligent eyes and a hunger pang frame." I said as I looked at Evans chocolate brown eyes. "hi." Evan said the past me freezing. "and when you said hi i forgot my dang name!" I said watching from afar. "You strike me, as a woman who has never been satisfied." Evan told me, "I'm sure I don't know what you mean, you forget yourself." I told him as we circled around each other. "Your like me. I've never been satisfied." "Is that right?" I walked closer. "I've never been satisfied." I smiled at Evan and we both stopped. "My names Y/n L/n." "Evan Fong."his lips formed a smile. "Where's your family from?" His hands started fidgeting. "Unimportant there's a million things I haven't done. Just you wait." He said. I let out a sigh of relief and I new it would be the same. I turned around seeing Sydney.  She looked helpless. And I know, she is helpless. And her eyes, are just helpless and I realize...

"I'm a girl in a world in which my only job is to marry a rich, my father has no sons so i'm the one who has to social climb, for one, cause i'm the oldest and the wittiest and the gossiping new York city is...and Evan is penniless. That doesn't mean I want him any less...He's after me cause i'm a L/n sister." i watched as past me brought Sydney to meet Evan. "I now my sister like I know my own mind. You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind. if I told her that I loved him, she'd be silently resigned he'd be mine. She would say I'm fine she'd be lying."

I watched as I left a smile on my face.

I opened my eyes and tears were falling from my cheek. Sydney watched me and walked up to hug me but I smiled at her. "To the groom! To the bride!" I said as she smiled at me. Evan did the same. No more feelings for my sisters husband. It would be hard to fake a smile.