A/N stories

So I'm working on a few new stories and I writing a few chapters for them as well as doing Choices, Del X Reader, and this story.

Here is a little bit of chapter one for 4 Extra Lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov

Me and my Best friend, B/F were driving home. She drove because I wasn't feeling well.

I closed my eyes and listened. "Aaaa!" B/F screamed. I opens sky eyes and saw we were falling off a cliff.

The car made a few jumps and I hit my head on the glass. B/F hit her head on the roof, and the glass causing her to go unconscious.

I kept screaming about this I kept hiring my head everywhere. I soon fell unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my E/C and find myself in a white place I was wearing my normal clothes but white.

I walked around and exit the room finding more people their. I find a guy with curly hair and Glasses. "Excuse me...where am I?" I asked him. He turned to me "well...your in heaven. My names Craig" He said.

I was shocked by this news but it all makes sense..."Can I leave this place?" I asked him with a serious tone. He grabbed a paper and clipboard and looked at it.

"Go find Jason and Tyler they will help you" Craig explained. I nodded and went to find a new room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel eyes Mystery Man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov

Everyone in this community acted the same. Draiwng, animation and that's all.

Their was this one man who wasn't an Artist but a gamer.

He had fanart and all of that. He claimed to have Hazel eyes, a trimmed beard, and brown hair. His YouTube name was Ohmwrecker.

When he joined this community he was always acting strange. He remind me of some guy called Ryan I met at the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And a Banana Bus smut oneshots!

Not showing you any chapters so far.