Meet Mr. shravan malhothra

The deep blue  sky had screened  all her tiny tot stars into her  folds. Obviously  mere  darkness sorrounded everywhere since it was a dense forest. ..birds chirped playfully as they return to their nests. ..wild beasts got ready for the good morning as for as they conserned. ..the river that ran parallel to the dense trees rose a rhythmic music by its calm flow. ..the deer herd on the opposite side of the river engaged themselves in cheerful grazing. ..

    But today they are not the aim of the man who was waiting on the top of a big tree by hiding himself in the place for almost more than two hours. ...today he encouraged himself to complete his own target. ..so  waiting for hours and hours doesn't matter him anyways. ..

        Minutes passed away  as hours. ..His instinct awakened his senses. ..yes. .His eyes were fixed on the target. ..a tiger. ..

      Shan crouched low as he bent his tall, lean and muscular body. ..He balanced his weight on his right knee as he held his Canon EOS -1DX, the fastest DSLR tightly. ..He fixed the optical view finder in live view mode. ...and still waiting for the best moment to capture the animal's interactions  and behaviour. ..

      The tiger looked all around and saw the dummy camera with a suspicious look which was set by shan earlier. ..as minutes passed by, the tiger started to play with the camera. ...

      Shan 's  slightest move made the beast suddenly came to a standstill as it looked up. Perhaps instinct had kicked in with some warning signals. ..within a few seconds, it went back to playingwith. ...

   Shan fell silent. ..this is the moment. ..He held the canon high. ..He clicked upto 16 fps when shooting in live view. ......the signature smile arose in shan as he did it today. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The morning was as unique as everyday for the malhothra clan. ..since lala ji and ramnath went for an important client meeting Mrs malhothras were retiring themselves into the couch with morning newspaper. ...

    Nirmala got up and headed towards shan s room. ..
" kamini. ..tell kaka to bring coffee upstairs. ..let me wake him up. .. "

    Kamini chachi nodded in acceptance. ..nirmala went to shan s room and find the 6.4 tall  grown up child, sleeping peacefully. ..she looked him lovingly. ...just then kamini chachi entered the room with coffee. ..

     " bhabhi. ...If you keep on looking him like this. ..when he will get ready to work. ..?shan. ...shan. ..get up beta. .."she  tried to wake up him.

  "Oh ho ....kamini. ..don't call him shan. ..call him shravan. ..Does that sound too good. ..am I not  right. ..."

   These two women's  love was more than enough for shan to get up. .." good morning ma. ..good morning chachi "

   Kamini smiled , "good morning beta. ..see ur old type mom. ..always she complains me to call you shravan. ..we the youth are so cute and smart. ..right beta. .shan is the cute name for my cute boy "

They both hifived. ..nirmala was pretending as if she got angry with shravan. ..noticing that  shravan and kamini subtly motioned, kamini told in reassuring mode. ...

  "What ever it may be. ..shan is shravan malhothra ever. ..ok beta. .don't forget that. .."they both winked. ..

"Mom....leave all that. ..I love you. .and always I am  shravan to u. ..happy. ..."He  somehow managed his mom as always. ..

"  Beta. ..what happened yesterday. ..did you find the  tiger. .?"nirmala asked questioningly. ..

    By hearing this shravan got elated. ...He explained his mom how he set up a dummy camera and the way he captured the tiger moments. ...and he showed his snaps to them like a graduated kid. ..

   Nirmala and kamini chachi  listened to him as if the children who craved  for the bedtime story

   Nirmala and kamini chachi  listened to him as if the children who craved  for the bedtime story. ..in between they both scolded shan for  putting himself in a dangerous state. ..but, they wished him for his good fortune to be with him since wildlife photography is the favourite hobby of him next to his heart. ...

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Shravan  went to the wash room. .freshen up and chose his favourite black shirt and jeans. ..He gelled his gorgeous hair and came down for the breakfast. .

   " Ma. ..pushkar...where is he. ..I didn't see him. .still sleeping. ..sleepy bag. .."

" no beta. ..He went early in the morning. ..He has some important task to do it seems. ..I thought u know about that. ..didn't he say anything about it to you. .."kamini answered him while serving the breakfast for shravan. ..

Shan s pov :  pushkar didn't tell anything like that. ..as I know  well. ..He don't have urgent work to be done. ...let me call him. ...

  Shravan dialled pushkar s number. ...He was not picking the
Call. ..twice. ..thrice. ...He lost his patience. .god. ..keep him safe. .He said nothing to the Mrs malhothras. ..and he just thrusted his yamaha in to a missile. ...It whizzed as a hawk as if it understood his boss's emergency. ...

   __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Friends. ..came up with new track with shraman. .Plz pen down your views. ..and support my writing by ur comments .... Thank you ...have a happy read. ..