mission impossible. .?

Sumo overwhelmed with shravan s  emotions. ...she hugged him in reassurance, " Shan. ..it's ok for you to give up your mission for your sumo. ...but. ..I can't  see you like that. ..so. ..dear burj khalifa. ..at any cost we have to win. .." sumo unknowingly mentioned him burj khalifa. ..

    Shravan looked her up and pinched her ear lobe. .." you. ..naughty. ..you named me burj khalifa. ..how dare you. .."

      Sumo was pretending to be in pain. ..Both laughed about their own childish behaviour. ..

     And. ..that was time for action. .since it was the very first time. ..shravan wanted to have an outlook of the entire floor. ...though they had the building's blue print. ..the main server room was under strict surveillance. ..so. ..shravan wanted to check out whether their idea is gonna work out. ..

      Both shravan and sumo came out of the room as if they walk for a while. ..shravan hold Sumo's shoulder and she walked little bit slowly like a pregnant lady. ..

      Though the work is on going. ..shravan was enjoying this mission as sumo is with him. ..He was teasing her that  it was their  pre marital  training now ....sumo too enjoy his teasing as she loved him smiling. ...

    They both carried a hidden camera with them while walking. ..shravan had a keen observation on the floor. ..there were about twenty patient rooms ...one nurse's station. ..and a residential doctors room. ..These areas seemed to be quite normal though the security was scrutinising the ward carefully. ...exactly opposite to the ward is the separate  server room. ..where the entry is strictly prohibited. ..though the room is free from the security guards. ..there were CCTV s at either side. ..and the lock system seemed to be designed unique. ..and access to the server room is the toughest job. ..

      These thoughts were racing in shravan s mind. ....He took a close view of the lock via camera. ..sumo stood near the lock as if she got tired. ..shravan used this space to have a deep look about the security system. ..without any doubt. ..they returned back to the room. ..Since the night duty staffs finished their routines. ..they didn't disturbed ....

     Shravan was at worry after looking at the security levels to access the server. ..He was not sure about Aditya that he could do it. ..
He called Aditya via vedio call. ..shravan  was hopeless. ..about the lock and he asked to call Aditya back after researching about the same. ..He already had sent all the vedio  which he took. .

    Sumo too worried to see shravan s dull face. .."Shan. ..is everything ok. ..why you are looking so worried. .." she asked him with concern. .

     "  sumo. ..I was thinking  that this would be so easy. ..but I was wrong. ..we have to face two levels. ..One we have to handle the CCTV on either side. ..this is easy for Aditya. ..and we can pass this area. .."

     " next is the integrated lock system. ..only the authorised persons can access to the room. ..if our try went wrong. ..the alarm will  ring. ..we would be in trouble. .."

   Shan was explaining the scenario and sumo keenly observed him. ..she wish him to do the mission at ease. .

   " sumo. ..if we miss this opportunity, I don't think we could do it in some other time. ..because the CMO is out of country. ..He will be back by three days. ..let's see Aditya s view about the lock. .."

     Both were waiting for Aditya s call. ..

   Shravan face turned on as he get Aditya s call. ..

      " Shan. ..the lock is unique and specified in system. ..it's quite difficult to find out the release. ..but I can do it. .."

    Shravan was happy to hear it. ..but his happiness vanished as short as a dew drop. ..

     " But. ..i need  time shan. ..may be 16 to 18 hours. ..but. ..I swear  u could do it. .."

Shravan was at top of worries. ..sumo touched his shoulder. .." Shan. ..He will do it. ..if we find the release. ..It would be easy to get in. ..right. ..then. ..why you are sad still. .."

     "  sumo. ..its about you. ..if he needs time means, we have to stay here one more day. .. I am thinking about that. .."

      Sumo teased shravan. .." Shan. ..am I that much bored. ..you can't even stay an extra day with me. ..."

   Shravan covered her mouth with his hands " stupid. ..I can stay with you till my breath even at the hell. ..but the thing is. ..we have convinced some of the night duty staffs for our work. ..but day duty staffs. .?What if something happened to you. .."

     "What if they treat you like a real pregnant women. ...mainly. ..injection. ."

Sumo gulped hearing this. ...her courage started to dessert her