What. .when. ..how. ..

Nirmala sighed by seeing shravan s message that was sent three days ago. ..

" Ma. ...need some rest. ..may take a month. ..take care. ..bye "

    "Shravan beta. ..I know you. ..now you have  clouded with confusion. .I am damn sure that ..you can't stay away from her .I wish you could take a right decision without  any delay. ...I really hope for the best shravan. ."

    Nirmala thought herself and worried for him since this is the very first time she see shravan like this. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

On the third day's evening. ..shravan returned home with a dull face. ..and he skipped the dinner. ..everyone in the family thought that he would be tired after the long travel. ..

" Shan beta. ...good to see you. ..but this time you made me sad. ..."kamini pretented to cry. ..

" chachi. ..but why. .."shravan asked in a confusion. ..

" no beta. ...I and bhabhi had a challenge about your return  time. ...see. ..now ...bhabhi won and I have lost thousand rupees on bet. ..."kamini said sadly. ..

Shravan was still at confusion. .."What bet. ..and how it relates to my home back. .."

"Shravan ....I and kamini had a bet ...I told her that this time you will be back soon within three or four days  ...but she argued me that you will stay there as per the plan ...that means a month. ."

" now. . you have returned as I told and obviously I won the bet. ..right kamini." Nirmala explained the entire story. ..

   "Ma. ..you both have  turned too naughty now a days. ..this time it was me. ..the scapegoat. ..what is happening yaar "shravan laughed and the entire family joined him. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Nirmala knocked shravan s room ...she wanted to talk with him. .."shravan. ..didn't sleep yet. .?.how was your trip. .."

    Though it was a regular ritual after shravan s every come back. ...this time nirmala determined to talk more than that. ..she just made an opportunity to initiate a personal talk with the usual question. ..

" haan ma. ..good as usual. .."shravan answered in one word. .

" accha. ..where are your buddies. ..mean the photographs. .?" Nirmala tried to access his mind. ..

    " vo. ..actually, not done. .ma "this time too ...a one word answer.

     " Beta. ..It will be so hard for you to answer with sentences ..let me  do this thing. ..I will ask you yes or no type question. ..and it will be quite easy for you to answer ...shall we do that. .. " Nirmala asked teasingly. ...

    Shravan  turned up to see nirmala. ..His eyes were about to shed tears. ..His face was dark as a  rainy  cloud....

   Nirmala startled to witness his state. ...she just hugged him and tears rolled down from her eyes. .." sorry beta. ..I was just kidding. ..I have hurted you. ..sorry beta. ..already you were in trouble. ..again , I ...."she couldn't continue. ..

      Shravan wiped her tears off "Ma. ..you have all the rights to hurt me. ..I love you. ..ma. .Please don't cry. .." He convinced her ....

    Nirmala sat close to him and hold his hands in reassurance. .." Beta. ..I know you are in the clouded thoughts to decide your love. .."shravan saw her surprisingly. ..

   "   Shravan  ...I am your mother. ..I can feel you. ..that you were at hyperemotions for the past  few days. ..I have understood your love for suman on the day you explained about her. ..beta. ..I must  tell you. ..I saw a different glow on your face that day. ..I was pleased to see you like that. ..honestly, I was wondered to see my shravan like that..."

   "   I  believe in you shravan. ..you are my brought up and you are super cool with  master troubles .. ..you handled tough situations at ease  ...I don't know why you are at split in Sumo's matter. .."

   " Beta. ..look at me. ..love is an emotion like hunger and thirst. ..it's a feel that comes from the bottom of heart. ..its irrelevant to the status. ..religion. ..language. ..appearance etc. .if you ignore the feel. ..you could never stay calm. ..where ever you run. ..It will chase you. .."

   " better. ...listen  to your heart. ...and act genuinely. ..we are not against love. ..I need a girl who loves  my son  and look after him happy ever. ..that could be any one of your choice. ..after all you are my everything. .."

   Nirmala patted his shoulder " I think it's more than enough today. ..now. ..smile "

    Shravan smiled with a sigh. ..

     "  Beta. ..I have one more thing to show you. ..hope you will be happy. .." she showed her phone to him. ...His face turned up to see the photo gallery. ...

     " Ma. ..Thank you. .."He hugged her and now she sighed in relief. ..

" all the best. ..."she  showed her thumbs up. ..and turned to leave. ..

   " one more thing shravan. ...I really don't know about both of you and your love. ..ok. ..keep in mind. .."she winked mischievously. ..

    Nirmala went to bed peacefully this time. ...

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   

      Now a days ...sumo didn't care about her appearance. ..she dressed up simply with no make up. ..she already kept her smile in locker and it reflected in her face as pale. ..she didn't bather much as there was no one to see her 😉

     It has become a habit for  sumo to forget something.  ..even today she forgot her lunch in scooty, she scolded her mind for its breakdown and about to get the lunch from the scooty. ..she took the keys and left her cabin. ..

    She neared the entrance and accidentally  slipped with the  floor rug. ..

  "Ouch ..."sumo was about to fall. ..two manly hands hold her tightly to  prevent  her falling. ...

   😉😉😉 But the truth is that they fell for each other ...forever. ...💕